Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I have thought of someone;

he's an authoritative

Scottish - Scottish managers are generally very good.

Doesn't take shit

Never answers a direct question - good for press conferences

enjoys spending other peoples money

Is faultless (apparently)

Currently not under contract

knows his football

I seriously hope your not talking about Graeme Souness.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an American, NO WAY do I think Bradley is a suitable manager for Villa. If you thought that MON stuck to a small rotation of players, just wait and see what Bradley does. His stubbornness cost us the Ghana game, and he's never had any luck with picking 11 during big games. The style of football he plays is horribly unattractive, and I sincerely believe he can't manage a decent attack.

It scares me that Americans want this to happen to create some sort of U.S. National Farm system. As if this could possibly be a realistic scenario (I'm sure that this hasn't made it to the boards yet). I've already made a bet with American blogger soccerbyives, saying that if Bradley makes it four years, and gets this squad to 6th I'll give money to a charity of his choice. Not only is that a shot at Bob Bradley, who lost the U.S. too many games, but a compliment to MON, who managed to make his players overachieve every season. Bradley will never get Villa to overachieve, considering that the United States only managed to play above their talent a hand full of times in the last four years (Confeds cup, and maybe 1 or 2 other games).

Bob Bradley, no thanks. Give me Jol, Klinnsman, or anyone else. If Bradley wants to go to Europe I'd encourage it. Just stay away from my club, and take another job in Europe that gets you away from my National team.

Yeah, I'm a little bitter about Bradley.

he's an authoritative

Doesn't take shit

knows his football

Gordon Brown...?

he's an authoritative

Doesn't take shit

knows his football

:puke: LoL!

he's an authoritative

Doesn't take shit

knows his football

Gordon Brown...?

BOOM!

he's an authoritative

Doesn't take shit

knows his football

Gordon Brown...?

Gordon Strachan ?

Sorry, but i'm not going through the 36 pages of this thread to type this message but I will say this.

Whoever comes in out of the rumoured candidates, I will back them 110%.

BUT, if it is Gareth Southgate I will probably shout abuse at him (not the players) for 90 minutes home and away all season til he does one.

Note: Immature I know, but his comments when he left us have stuck with me to this very day. He thought he was bigger than the club, and now wants the managers job? **** OFF

not sure if its been mentioned but does anyone know anything about the sort of coaches/managers that Randy has employed for the browns. Has he taken experienced coaches? controversial characters? up and coming coaches? Might give us a rough idea about the sort of person we should expect.

I don't quite understand the hatred of Southgate. His criticisms weren't aimed at the fans or the club itself, but squarely at Doug Ellis, whom he said lacked ambition. Which is exactly what we were all saying.

This is a man who came into the club and was shocked to find no pictures of the Saunders/Barton team, so he stuck one up in the dressing room, and told the other players "THESE guys should be our role models". Ellis had it taken down.

I don't want him as our manager because, let's be honest, he'd be crap. But I don't regard him as any sort of "Judas" character at all.