Match Thread

andykeenan

Hahaha they are so much better than us its funny.

The amount of work that is needed on this team to be ready for the first team is unbelievable...let alone to make it champions league contenders.

Think I'll just go to bed.

What the hell?! Have you even looked at the team we have out there?!

Friedel, Dunne, Petrov and Young are the only first team regulars on the pitch. Some people need to get a grip...

Very naughty from Petrov there that'll get you red all day in the Prem. We look frustrated and forlorn. I'll tell you what it is as well - we just don't keep the ball.

Thus far our pre-season has been very uninspiring; we just don't look like a team.

They've been at us since the 1st minute...

We always play appallingly against teams who harass us & won't give us any time on the ball....only this time the team are also technically very good and we're being roasted!

Aaaah signs of Sir Jack on OS comms...it's only HT!!

Where do we start? I know it is a friendly but **** hell, aren't we meant to show what we have in attack too. Our midfield is being overran by a simple pass and move game that Sidwell and Petrov just don't seem to be able to handle. On a plus side, they haven't created anything clear cut. A deflected goal, an unfortunate rebound/sloppy goal keeping and a class free kick. Second half can only get better. Hopefully.

No way should Friedel be letting a free-kick go in on that side of the goal. I absolutely hate it.

If a player is good enough to get the ball up and over the wall and into the corner then you take your hat off to them but don't give them the **** easy option of placing it in the corner where the keeper should be covering.

I mean, I wonder what's harder. Smashing a shot into the corner where the wall isn't, with no one to block it or trying to curl it over the top of the wall and then get the ball to curl back down and into the top corner.

We need to keep the ball better, same old problem tbh. Ive only had it on 5 mins and weve conceed twice. We need some players in fast, we cant go into this season with the same squad as last year. Shorey at Lb, Sidders in Cm, its just not good enough.

half time. nothing new here. Shorey and Petrov too slow. No movement in front of the ball. Only movement is one striker running down to the corner flag, the other stays out of the box. Sidwell not participating. No game plan except lumping it up on strikers standing still or giving to Ash for him to do something special. And, what is this "it's just a friendly"? Sure, let's not care that we are thumped, playing crap and nothing new from last year. ManU hardly ever loses friendlies do they? Why is that I wonder. Parts of it is called attitude and always, always wanting to win. My god, losing 3-0 at half time is not amusing, friendly or no friendly.

Hahaha they are so much better than us its funny.

The amount of work that is needed on this team to be ready for the first team is unbelievable...let alone to make it champions league contenders.

Think I'll just go to bed.

What the hell?! Have you even looked at the team we have out there?!

Friedel, Dunne, Petrov and Young are the only first team regulars on the pitch. Some people need to get a grip...

THIS!!!!

FFS peeps its a "FRIENDLY" here is a definition

An exhibition game (also known as an exhibition match, exhibition, demonstration, demo, exhibit or friendly) is a sporting event in which there is no competitive value of any significant kind to any competitor (such as tournament or season rankings, or prize money) regardless of the outcome of the competition