Barry Bannan

villianusa

Bannan's helped us to four victories this season.

We could have used him as sub to take that corner in the final minute, which Lowton completely miscued.

Then the corner would have floated past the box and out for a goal kick on the other side

He contributed more than others to our worst ever season in the Premier League where we have scored the second least in the Premier League, conceded the most in the Premier League, been humiliated by a team nearly 80 odd places beneath us and is likely to leave us in a place where we will be relegated.

If he offers to help us anymore this season I would kindly thank him, but let him know that he has done more then enough and that he can go join Rangers.

To be honest his highlight of the season was holding his nerve at Bradford and floating corners into their keeper whilst taking dogs pelters from the Muslim women . That takes skill Bannan style.

He contributed more than others to our worst ever season in the Premier League where we have scored the second least in the Premier League, conceded the most in the Premier League, been humiliated by a team nearly 80 odd places beneath us and is likely to leave us in a place where we will be relegated.

If he offers to help us anymore this season I would kindly thank him, but let him know that he has done more then enough and that he can go join Rangers.

really. Bannan has his faults but he is far from the cause of us having conceded the most goals and been to blame for the Bradford debacle. So hard to say he contributed moer than others

really. Bannan has his faults but he is far from the cause of us having conceded the most goals and been to blame for the Bradford debacle. So hard to say he contributed moer than others

He did b giving the ball away cheaply and being bullied in the middle...thats said he should never have been a centre mid anyway. 

Agreed - my point being that if he can claim credit for 4 victories during the season so far, then he is equally liable for the absolute mess that we are in also... therefore nullifying Cons latest pathetic attempt to justify how Bannan should be playing for a CL team rather than the Scottish Third division.

My view however is that he can't take credit for any of the four victories and so isn't fully liable for this mess, though he is still probably the poorest, if not one of the poorest, players in the worst Villa team I have seen in 30 years.

Glasgow Rangers beckons.

We could have used him as sub to take that corner in the final minute, which Lowton completely miscued.

Then the corner would have floated past the box and out for a goal kick on the other side

When has that ever happened? I'm not having this, Bannan is the best set piece taker we have. Bannan has a few faults but set pieces are not one.

To be honest his highlight of the season was holding his nerve at Bradford and floating corners into their keeper whilst taking dogs pelters from the Muslim women . That takes skill Bannan style.

Floating corners into the keeper? Yeah, that makes sense, the fact at least 3 goals should've been scored from his corners and the fact they were whipped in means Bannan was 'floating corners into their keeper'. Good one....

Floating corners into the keeper? Yeah, that makes sense, the fact at least 3 goals should've been scored from his corners and the fact they were whipped in means Bannan was 'floating corners into their keeper'. Good one....

His floaty corners have been there for all to see, and it drives me nuts! 

Everytime I come back to this forum the Barry Bannan thread is up near the top, even though he hasn't played for about a month. I would've thought we'd have found another scapegoat by now :rolleyes:

Clark has made a good shout for the spot ;)

Floaty floaty

His floaty corners have been there for all to see, and it drives me nuts! 

Yeah fair enough most of his corners are floated in. However in the Bradford game they weren't, they were whipped in. By all means criticise his floaty corners, but i find it annoying when he is criticised for something he didn't do 

No he really is as bad as people make out

Nobody is making him a scapegoat he's just a shite player devoid of any ability who should be nowhere near a premiership side

Thankfully i think the penny has finally dropped with Lambert he cannot even get in the side ahead of the much maligned KEA...