Barry Bannan

villianusa

He can overcome it, but he needs to be 100% professional from now on - and also, surround him self with lifewise.

I've said this a few times, roll back about 10 years (when Destinys Child were the biggest thing). I went to their gig (it was free !) , sitting (well I say sitting, they weren't) was Gareth Barry, Lee Hendrie, Darren Byfield (who had already left the Villa but Jamelia was support act, thus he was there).

Fair play to Byfield, he was a good guy, but Hendrie and Barry were an absolute disgrace !. Beer going all over the place, stewards having to tell them to stop whatever they were doing or they'd be kicked out etc...

They were an utter disgrace. However, come the Saturday, Barry was dropped (first time that season) , Hendrie was no longer a 1st teamer anyway. Not long after Hendrie was sold, and the rest for Barry is history.

As someone said, he needs to work out what he wants to do with his talent, and then live the life accordingly.

Highlights from last night's reserves game are on AVTV now. Any subscribers out there want to tell us about his goal, or better, upload the video to somewhere we can all watch it?

It was from about 30 yards - but I wouldn't say wonder goal. Keeper was miles off his line and bazza just lifted it over the top. Of course you gotta have skills to do that, but it wasn't jaw dropping.

This bit confuses me in the bbc news article about his charges;

Mr Bannan, 21, is also accused of driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence

so what, he didnt have a full license?

No, thought that was well known though, he failed his test in the summer, isnt his intructor Pat Heard ?

Mr Bannan, 21, is also accused of driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence

No, thought that was well known though, he failed his test in the summer, isnt his intructor Pat Heard ?

It was Weimann that failed, Barry Bannan passed IIRC.

i wish that the club would just get rid of him, he's awful anyway
Behave. :lol:

he's a disgrace, i'm fed up of youngsters taking huge football clubs for a ride

What he did was wrong but he's a very good player none the less.

Unfortunately it's this attitude that allows these words removed to keep acting like words removed.

Imagine the comments if Heskey or Ireland had done this

well he must of fauiled, he wouldn't have been charged with driving in accordance if he had passed. Unless he was driving a bus that is !

well he must of fauiled, he wouldn't have been charged with driving in accordance if he had passed. Unless he was driving a bus that is !

I think this is just a standard charge they throw at people if they can't produce their licence at the scene of an accident. Doesn't mean he hasn't passed his test and has a licence safely tucked in the drawer back at home.