Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downings hand is far too spread out on the side of the scarf.

Carroll's hand is Round her and in the air

Her hands are holding the scarf by Carroll and the top of the scarf

Downings are pouring himself a beer and holding the left side of the scarf, but there is hand above his too. Look at his watch, there is no way his hand can stretch that high.

Downings are pouring himself a beer and holding the left side of the scarf, but there is hand above his too. Look at his watch, there is no way his hand can stretch that high.

It's a trick of the camera. His hand is closer to the camera than and part of anyone else so it looks bigger. Fisherman do it when they are showing off their prize catch. They stretch out their arm in front and it makes the fish look bigger.

Isn't Andy Carrol in Barbados? There were pictures of him there over this week with Rooney/GMac etc?

San Miguel in Barbados?

I thought that too, until I saw them going there on this boat.

tumblr_lftm7jELC11qa55edo1_500.jpg

It's a trick of the camera. His hand is closer to the camera than and part of anyone else so it looks bigger. Fisherman do it when they are showing off their prize catch. They stretch out their arm in front and it makes the fish look bigger.

Yeh i can see that, but the distance from his watch to his bottom finger is tiny, so i cant see how his fingers would reach the top of the scarf... It COULD be camera trickery, OR Downing's head put on someone elses

Â