Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think AMc/RL will convince him to stay till January. If we are top 6, he'll stay - if not he'll push for the move and go for £15m I think.

I don't want him to stay. I'd rather he went now and we just bring in players who want to play for us. Absolute joke.

I think AMc/RL will convince him to stay till January. If we are top 6, he'll stay - if not he'll push for the move and go for £15m I think.

I don't want him to stay. I'd rather he went now and we just bring in players who want to play for us. Absolute joke.

I totally agree having just seen that picture on the page before.

Is it worth trying to show the club this to show them what a clearing in the woods he is?

Don't really want him at our club anymore, I say get the 20mil and reinvest, starting with Adam Johnson. If he doesn't leave this year, he will leave next summer, might get rid while we still have all the cards on our side. Lucky to get 8 mil next summer.

Bye Bye Stu.

Really sad day for football when a player can get his 'dream move' to any club he wants by simply being as disrespectful to his current employers as possible.

I never want to see him in a Villa shirt again. Obviously the lad is as thick as mince.

Downing can do one now for all I care... complete lack of respect. When the Spanish players forced Fabregas into a Barca shirt he soon took it off, and you could see his discomfort, this is just another level though, a blatant disregard for his current club.

Â