Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

I reckon the picture is real, as in he is posing for a photo with Carroll and the woman.

However, I believe the scarf is shopped in. His left hand could be holding a bottle of lager, it just looks a bit off to me.

That is my view on it. The right hand side of the scarf would not hang like it is if being held up. Reckon beer in Downing's left hand and pint in Caroll's right (or a woman being held up by her neck)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BabelBenayounPA_468x279.jpg

You telling me the flags in the two different photos are the same colour.

One looks kind of claret (like West Ham)

Second one looks red (like Liverpool)

Hope I'm not colour blind :cry:

You balled the link up, but I assume the first picture you attempted to show was Carroll and Downing with the Liverpool scarf?

And am I right in thinking you are asking why the red of the Liverpool scarf in the photograph taken outside on a decent camera during broad daylight is a different shade to the red on the photograph taken indoors on what appears to be a shitty iPhone camera under harsh artificial lighting?

Has anyone considered that the photo itself may be real but the scarf has been added.

Or even, the photo's real but Downing's head has been shopped on? Easily done, with the right filters you get the lighting right as well.

Has anyone considered that the photo itself may be real but the scarf has been added.

Yep.

TRS-T, depending on what camera is used, and in what lighting, colours can look totally different. especially on a phone camera which is most likely with this. check this link for a quickly found, poor example of what i mean

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nS1EOIIgZKU/TZoVHCdbSgI/AAAAAAAAAOg/OHTFtRWk9BM/s1600/ipad2_camera_test_light_house.png

Has anyone considered that it's taken from an alternative universe where Downing and Carroll are working in a bar called Liverpool because nobody watches football?

ZfwHa.png

How is it hanging off of Caroll??

Downing and the woman are holding the scarf. Her right hand is behind Andy Carrol's back and she is pulling it tight. Her left hand is on Downing's shoulder and she is loosely gripping it with that, but he is the one who is pulling it tight in the other direction.

The only reasonable explanation that it might be a photoshop is that Downing appears to have an extra finger at first glance. That has been debunked, so what else could have been added or taken from this picture? They have added a scarf? Then what the **** would the original have looked like? The most awkward photo ever with Downing's flappy left hand?

Club has confirmed its a fake?

They have claimed it is a fake in an attempt to pour water on the fire. I dont believe them.

BabelBenayounPA_468x279.jpg

You telling me the flags in the two different photos are the same colour.

One looks kind of claret (like West Ham)

Second one looks red (like Liverpool)

Hope I'm not colour blind :cry:

You balled the link up, but I assume the first picture you attempted to show was Carroll and Downing with the Liverpool scarf?

And am I right in thinking you are asking why the red of the Liverpool scarf in the photograph taken outside on a decent camera during broad daylight is a different shade to the red on the photograph taken indoors on what appears to be a shitty iPhone camera under harsh artificial lighting?

So do the two flags look different to you then as well?

My colour vision is not messed up?

I understand what your saying the Downing and Carroll flag looks nothing like the red of the Liverpool shirt.

Looks like the claret of the West Ham shirt to me? Maybe it's my screen?

so the club spoke to Downing and he denied it. No shit. As if he would admit it. We suppose to believe that?

Not like Stewart has ever mislead the fans with comments in the media before............

So he was standing there and the scarf was added then:

Villa spokesman Brian Doogan, said: “I’ve seen the picture and I spoke to him, he had heard about it, someone else had told him.

“He said it was absolutely not real, he did not stand there with a Liverpool scarf.”

I'm more worried you're using West Ham as an example of a team that plays in claret.

Because West Ham are the original claret & blues.

lol jk

Because Villa and West Ham use different shades of claret?

Â