Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hand above Downings is the girls hand.

And theres four fingers holding the scarf up, with a bottle on the bar making it look like theres more fingers than are there.

This photo is real lads.

Apart from the fact that the scarf COULD indeed be an England scarf which has been photoshopped by a bin dipper??

Clutching at straws tho methinks.

Stewie. You tosser.

SD-1.jpg

how many fingers has he have on his left hand?!!!!!!

This is was what i was getting at, but if you look carefully it is just the 4 fingers. It still all looks a bit off though - abnormally large fingers for his hands and his body compared to his head and such but its nothing you can use to write it off indisputably as a fake.

The hand above Downings is the girls hand.

And theres four fingers holding the scarf up, with a bottle on the bar making it look like theres more fingers than are there.

This photo is real lads.

Apart from the fact that the scarf COULD indeed be an England scarf which has been photoshopped by a bin dipper??

Clutching at straws tho methinks.

Stewie. You tosser.

yep, i would suggest that if it is photoshopped, that is the only way it could have been, i'm pretty certain that Carroll, Downing and the bar lady were all holding up something. It'd also be very well done.

Anyone know if when you send a photo from a phone to twitter it keeps the EXIF data? i tried to check it but there was none attached to it, in the same way if you upload to facebook it clears the EXIF.

It's not a fake but it proves nothing. Some people going over the top here. By all accounts Downing is a good lad and whether he's off or not, we all do stupid things we regret - especially on holiday after having a few.

Reality is this, if Kenny wants him and meets Randy's valuation then he's gone, simple as. Players will chose Liverpool over Villa for as many years as it takes Villa to prove that they are a bigger club - and quite honestly we're not giving out signs that we're heading that way anytime soon.

Get over it. I'd like him to stay just as I wanted Platt, Yorke, Bosnich, Barry, Milner and Young to. It's not so much can we keep him but more who can we get to replace him for me and N'zogbia would be a good start.

i couldnt give a shit if he's had you'll never walk alone tattooed on his ass he's under contract here so -

liverpool pay up, which as someone else has highlighted they have a recent history of paying large sums for potential england players so why should they be able to buy current england players on the cheap?

he puts in a transfer request and waives his money from the deal, which lets face it we all know he wont do because footballers dont and we can still reject his request

we tell him under no circumstances is he allowed to leave in the same summer as ash and he can be as grumpy as he **** likes we still pay his wages

just because he's been pictured with a scarf i dont actually see whats changed from yesterday? other than him being a cock

Whats with all the fingers business, they are tussells at the end of the scarf, this is real folks. It may have been all for fun however us Villa fans are not laughing and it's a disgrace, you a professional footballer employed by AVFC, who purchased you despite you having a broken foot, you were tripe in your first season at VP, second half you improved but you have disgraced Villa fans with this. Pretty sure Liverpool fans wouldn't it find it funny if Gerrard was holding up a United scarf either.

The writing was on the wall towards the end of the season. One minute he is saying he owes us, and will stay even if we're relegated, the next minute he is saying he will keep his options open. Clearly he or most likely his agent have spoken to Liverpool and things have changed. Downing was robbed by his previous agent, so is probably looking to top up his bank balance and what better way than a juicy signing on fee. He can do one in my book, though I'd make Liverpool pay £20+m or he can rot. We can't afford to be pushed around on this one.

If that's real, can we sue that bastard for every penny we've paid him and every penny he's yet to receive in his contract? (And you thought Houllier was disrespectful!? )

That takes a whole new level, and if it is a real picture, I don't want this clearing in the woods darkening our colours any more.

I hope this is fake.

I'd also like to question those fans who constantly slagged of Ashley Young for his attitude but in my opinion he has been a model professional in the way he's leaving the club, gave his all in every game and constantly praised this cock.

Liverpool are not in the Champions League, so if he joins them, he is a lying "word removed." Doubt they will be by the end of the year either.

didn't stop Barry did it.

Hes yet to kick a ball in champs league yet despoite leaving 2 years back.

Face it we're a selling club. More so than Spurs etc.

We've set that precedent over past few years and our best players know it and will be off when ever they can. Especially after finishing midtable like this season.

Â