Gone: Downing shows real loyalty to us

andykeenan

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say they are definitely standing together in a bar holding something but the Liverpool scarf has been photoshopped on. The position of the woman's hand (and to a lesser extent Downing's) suggests it is something heavier and more awkward to hold than a scarf.

So come on Stewie, cough up - what were you holding up in the bar?

(Sorry, Shillzz, yes, I AM that bored).

McLeish is going to struggle if we lose Young and Downing.

The only thing we really had going for us last year was our front 3, we're looking likely to lose 2 of the front 3, and I can't see the 3rd one being as effective unless the other 2 are replaced very well.

McLeish is going to struggle if we lose Young and Downing.

The only thing we really had going for us last year was our front 3, we're looking likely to lose 2 of the front 3, and I can't see the 3rd one being as effective unless the other 2 are replaced very well.

dont worry, wev got the awesome talent of Marc Albrighton. The reason why so many are not so bothered about losing Young :crylaugh:

I dont think the fact he cant get a sniff in an utterly dire Under 21s side hasnt even crossed their minds.

Im still not sure we will keep any of the front 3

If Downing goes as well as Young we may as well also sell Bent. In fact I wouldn't be at all surprised if he is getting edgy seeing all the best players leave our club anyway.

I dont think the fact he cant get a sniff in an utterly dire Under 21s side hasnt even crossed their minds.

That means nothing.. Pearce is useless anyway.

Ahh, now i thought that might be the case. After all this is villa talk, and its just not plausable to suggest that a players not in a team because he aint good enough :winkold: :D

Ahh, now i thought that might be the case. After all this is villa talk, and its just not plausable to suggest that a players not in a team because he aint good enough :winkold: :D

Well feel free to tell me why you think Rose is better than Albrighton..

Albrighton is a quality player and will be brilliant for us. If you're slagging him off after his first proper season in the top flight, scoring 6 and creating six and being our young player of the season then you really are taking the piss.

And please, Stuart Pearce wouldn't know how to pick his nose, never mind a football team.

Well feel free to tell me why you think Rose is better than Albrighton..

I cant do that DVIN - i am not a regular at England U21 training camps.

Albrighton is a quality player and will be brilliant for us. If you're slagging him off after his first proper season in the top flight, scoring 6 and creating six and being our young player of the season then you really are taking the piss.

And please, Stuart Pearce wouldn't know how to pick his nose, never mind a football team.

Whos slagging him off?

Just being realistic in that he wont replace Ashley Young anytime soon.

Â