On which channel will you watch the World Cup final?

The_Rev

One for the UK members only here. Which channel will you watch the final on?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. One for the UK members only here. Which channel will you watch the final on?

• BBC
    • ITV

It's just a straightforward BBC vs ITV question as the game is live on both channels. I know some people will be watching it on t'internet and others will be watching it overseas on foreign channels but that would dilute the poll. BBC or ITV?

Wont watch either as in pub but if given a choice it would have to be BBC.

quality and sound always looks better plus for all Lawro's rubbish he is better than Clive" that night in Barcelona" Tyldsely

I also like what Southers and Townsend have to say.

Although Keegan is full of nonsense, most definitely.

The major downside to ITV is the adverts.

It also would depend on who was doing the commentary and co-commentary for both sides.

I like the Lawro-Mowbray combo on the Beeb

There is no option other than BBC!!!

No advert breaks, better pundits and most importantly no james corden

I remember watching the Liverpool v Everton cup match a year or so ago. last minute of extra time, ITV blunder into an ad break only to return back to the match to see Everton players rolling on the floor celebrating the last minute winner. After that the option of the BBC is the only one for me.

And they missed Gerrard vs the USA.

eh?

Well I saw it

It is true, I heard on ITV HD channel the coverage cut out. The mother in law was complaining about that. Hehehe.

I remember watching the Liverpool v Everton cup match a year or so ago. last minute of extra time, ITV blunder into an ad break only to return back to the match to see Everton players rolling on the floor celebrating the last minute winner. After that the option of the BBC is the only one for me.
That was shocking. Truely shocking.

Amazed Sky were not allowed this World Cup at all. Obviously the games needed to be available terrestrially, but I'd have thought SKY would have tried harder to get the games aswell as BBC/ITV.

How can you not have heard about it?

Are ITV just massively unlucky that the 2 times they've cut away from a game, a goal has been scored?

Â