The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i do think we're limited with him in the side at the moment, although i do think were less 'give the ball to jack' last night. problem is we just dont have any other players that can match his level of creativity. ideally, we'd have signed 2 or 3 of those last summer. i suspect luiz and trez were identified as those players but they just havent worked out.

i agree that i do not want suso anywhere near the jack money in the summer. a decent DoF needs to be high on the shopping list for summer signings

I thought Luiz was good last night, pushing for MoTM. Probably the best we’ve seen of him for a full 90mins. Perhaps the warmer weather will bring out the best of him, combined with his improved understanding of the language. Our really weak point has proven to be the front 3, and especially the two wider players of that front 3. ElGhazi unfortunately continues to under deliver on what I thought he could, and so I have to say I have been wrong about him and he simply isn’t going to be good enough at Premier League level. Shame. The wide areas are the reason why I think we should look at going narrower in a 4-1-3-2, or 4-4-2. We just don’t have the personnel for 4-3-3. ElGhazi and Trezeguet just not delivering what’s required. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OxfordVillan said:

I thought Luiz was good last night, pushing for MoTM. Probably the best we’ve seen of him for a full 90mins. Perhaps the warmer weather will bring out the best of him, combined with his improved understanding of the language. Our really weak point has proven to be the front 3, and especially the two wider players of that front 3. ElGhazi unfortunately continues to under deliver on what I thought he could, and so I have to say I have been wrong about him and he simply isn’t going to be good enough at Premier League level. Shame. The wide areas are the reason why I think we should look at going narrower in a 4-1-3-2, or 4-4-2. We just don’t have the personnel for 4-3-3. ElGhazi and Trezeguet just not delivering what’s required. 

100% agree on luiz, easily his best game and for me was between him and conor for MOTM. i hope it's not a one off. he even took a yellow for the team which was several games overdue...i expect someone playing in his position to be getting several yellows such as that during a season, if that makes sense.

in hindsight getting benrahma for the same money as trez and ghaz combined would have been better business

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

Heavily infers that something might have been sorted with the bit about Young.

Also says he will go to the highest bidder.

Also says he might go abroad.

It’s been done for months, I’ve said several times. Grealish’s dad will be a rich man, to many palms we’re greased months ago. 

if I was Grealish's adviser I would tell him to go to either Man City , Liverpool or Abroad. Going abroad will be brilliant for him even if its for a season or two.  Somewhere like Leipzig or Sevilla maybe Athletico Madrid. Obviously if the bigger clubs Barca Real Juve come in then it's a no brainer. His football will improve big time.

Manchester United are a rudderless ship atm. Under Fergie yes do it. With OGS at the helm big mistake.  Unless he wants to get rich like.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

His appearance is horrific dont know who is telljng him that hairstyle looks good with that crappy styled facial hair!

As for his perfoemance it was ok but i blame smith more. Why is he having him drift in amd out wide?? He is better centrally 

Because no one player is bigger than the team and if we play him centrally we have to restructure the entire team and we don’t have  good enough defensive players to do this.

In my opinion.

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

If I was Grealish’s advisor I’d tell him to stay at villa. If I was an advisor I would still be a villa fan

Let's be realistic if you love someone you won't hold them back😅🤣. Unless we sign some world class players which we won't he isn't staying especially with relegation a real possibility. 

5 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Let's be realistic if you love someone you won't hold them back😅🤣. Unless we sign some world class players which we won't he isn't staying especially with relegation a real possibility. 

Meh I would fill his head full of crap show him stats of all Villa players that have failed as a result of leaving Villa and share horror stories of how other teams treat ex Villa 😂

Edited by gwi1890

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Grealish old man was pissed up at Cheltenham telling anyone who would listen it was United, it’s done. We “won’t stand in his way as long as we get 80m” 

https://stellargroup.co.uk/team/

they’re Jack’s agency, google them and their history of bungs. Leopard’s don’t change their spots they just get smarter. 

The family get 80m or club?

9 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Grealish old man was pissed up at Cheltenham telling anyone who would listen it was United, it’s done. We “won’t stand in his way as long as we get 80m” 

https://stellargroup.co.uk/team/

they’re Jack’s agency, google them and their history of bungs. Leopard’s don’t change their spots they just get smarter. 

Love the leadership poses, think they might have missed someone off the 'stellar' cast:

Untitled 6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I dont want him to leave and i it makes me sick thinking about it but, if we stay up and get £80m for him would it be possible to add and finish building a decent team?  

Edited by gwi1890

8 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I dont want him to leave and i it makes me sick thinking about it but, if we stay up and get £80m for him would it be possible to add and finish building a decent team?  

If Suso stays I shudder to think what further damage he could do. We have lots of players with 3/4 years left on their deal we couldn't sell if we tried.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I would love for him to stay though.  He is going to get better with better players around him. If we stay up we have to buy 2 very good players and 1/2 World class level players to have any chance of him staying.

If the Newcastle take over is finalised then they are looking to buy Koulibaly for starters. Then we should look to get the Qataris to invest in us as they hate the Saudis and will do anything to see them fail.😂.

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

In a word, Yes. IF we stay up and Grealish moves on for £80m+ then we should be able to add 3-4 good players that would be 1st team players. I’m assuming that the club would add a further £50-70m on top of the fee received for grealish, so an overall transfer budget of £130-150m. If we stay up our owners might even sanction sums higher than that. 

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

I would love for him to stay though.  He is going to get better with better players around him. If we stay up we have to buy 2 very good players and 1/2 World class level players to have any chance of him staying.

If the Newcastle take over is finalised then they are looking to buy Koulibaly for starters. Then we should look to get the Qataris to invest in us as they hate the Saudis and will do anything to see them fail.😂.

How are newcastle going to stay within ffp rules? We have rich owners the 5th richest in the PL? Yet we were not able to spend?  Koulibaly is going to cost £80m meaning they would have only another 30m  ish to spend. I dont get this ffp thing 

Â