The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just seen the all black boots, usually means they're about to change boot deal so had a Google and it looks like he's about to sign the highest boot deal ever for an English player, should be over £4m a year

Crazy, £75k a week for his boots, he'd be a good earner at the villa on that wage

Edited by villa4europe
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Nah jokes. You can just tell he doesn’t care. 

Yeah I dont think he does

I think being a professional footballer and being a fan are 2 very different things, he's not a Villa fan in the same way any of us are but that doesnt mean he's not a Villa fan

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lift his shirt after scoring and have "I'm sorry villa, I still believe in the project" written on his shirt

To be fair I reckon he would have done it if he wasn't already on a yellow

He was about to do just that but luckily for him his two brain cells collided just in time to stop 

• Haha 1

Gotta give it to Pep he's definitely lit a fire in Jack, never seen him so passionate.

We need to get over the obsession with him though, he isn't a Villa fan and never was, it was just convenient for him whilst he was here in the youth system etc. I think Gabby mentioned he experienced something similar on a podcast where his dad had him in all the local academies at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

Fair play to get a goal but he was extremely fortunate. It was going straight down the middle to the keeper until it was deflected past Ramsdale’s hand.

Like his goal against Norwich when it hit his knee in a very fortunate way. He acted like he smashed it in the top bins. He's just pure cringe. 

• Like 1

Â