The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Lets hope there will be some positives in this for us:-

A. That Jack has good people around him, that fire him up to make Southgate look like a prize plum in the early phases of the season

B. That this continues to inspire Jack to push himself to earn a call-up

C. Less games for Jack, less chance of injury, less tapping-up.

D. Financially? Might haver financial incentives in his contract based on a call-up like Mings did?

He needs to accept he is extremely unlikely to play for England under Southgate. I should imagine Southgate will be sacked before Jack's 'peak years' are over.

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 2

I so hope he swaps to Ireland instead if that is still an option that is open to him.

Southgate want's to play it safe and boring and use pace and set pieces to try and score, that's fine. Minimum effort required from him as a coach.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Having calm down a bit, I hope JG takes this opportunity further and improve on his game and consistency (while staying with us) so that there is in no way he can be missed out for the next call up.

Southgate is still a word removed though! Come on Denmark and Iceland!!!!

The bolded is the bit that scares me. This could be the decision that pushes him over the edge in wanting to leave for more opportunity at a higher level, both for club and country. 

Southgate has potentially completely f***ed us here. It makes me feel sick. 

If Jack goes to Man Utd, he'll get picked whether Southgate likes him or not, whether his performance improves or not. 

Just now, Kingman said:

Apparently Rob Dorset from Sky Sports said Southgate had distinctly told the journalists before the interview Not to ask any questions why Jack hasn't been picked!

Doesn't want it overshadowing things. He knows there will be a circus around him about it.

Bur doesn’t the British media and journalists question why he has left out Grealish and question why he picked Phillips but left out Grealish playing in the championship. 

why doesn’t the media call him out as a clown and a liar? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Apparently Rob Dorset from Sky Sports said Southgate had distinctly told the journalists before the interview Not to ask any questions why Jack hasn't been picked!

What?! Did Dorset report that? 

1 minute ago, Taxahunter said:

Bur doesn’t the British media and journalists question why he has left out Grealish and question why he picked Phillips but left out Grealish playing in the championship. 

why doesn’t the media call him out as a clown and a liar? 

Because the UK press are an absolute shambles?

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

That is shocking if true. Definitely something personal there.

7 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Didnt know we adapted the North Korean style of Q&A?

Edited by HongKongVillan
  • Like 1

Â