The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

swiped from H&V Grealish thread, sincerely hope this isn't true as it doesn't bode well if it is

I saw him smashed off his face at 4 in the morning the saturday before pre season started. Must have been a big session on the monday morning to sweat it out!

Young lad getting pissed shocker!  :o  :o  :o

Some interesting responses. Not sure anyone said Lambert out or that we play FM.

I'm not sure how good grealish is but at the end of the day we've reached a point where he only has 12 months left on his existing deal. He may not be ready right now but unfortunately we've put ourselves in a position where we can't tell jack to be patient. His brother has told us that agents are contacting them on a daily basis.

I think given our current troubles it would be a big mistake to lose a potentially excellent player for nothing.

Apologies if thinking we should be doing more to get grealish to sign means I somehow want the manager gone or play a lot of football manager.

What makes you so sure even if he played that he would sign a new deal?

Jack isn't in the 1st half team for the development squad's match tonight against Boldmere

U21 (1st half): Watkins, Leggett, Donacien, Kinsella, Nehemie, Cowans, Zazrivec, Johnson, Graham, Drennan, Sellars.

Maybe playing a small role to make up the numbers and could feature tomorrow night too?

Spoke to jacks dad  briefly outside the ground last night. really nice guy, he was wearing jacks shirt from man city, nice. spoke to him quite a bit about jack and it really just confirmed to me how much I would love to see jack making an impact in the premier league next season. nice to speak to you kev!

• Like 1

Spoke to jacks dad  briefly outside the ground last night. really nice guy, he was wearing jacks shirt from man city, nice. spoke to him quite a bit about jack and it really just confirmed to me how much I would love to see jack making an impact in the premier league next season. nice to speak to you kev!

My dad's Kevin,

I'm Kevan ( Brother ). But yeah he loves a good chat hahaha

yes kevan, I mentioned that I read your posts on here, very disappointed jack didn't get a kick last night, still plenty of pre season to go. good to see jack has some good sensible people around him. I think a loan move to a top end championship club would be ideal up until Christmas for him, I think derby would be perfect, experienced manager and will be allowed to express himself there in a very good young side. potentially playing with will hughes aswell.

yes kevan, I mentioned that I read your posts on here, very disappointed jack didn't get a kick last night, still plenty of pre season to go. good to see jack has some good sensible people around him. I think a loan move to a top end championship club would be ideal up until Christmas for him, I think derby would be perfect, experienced manager and will be allowed to express himself there in a very good young side. potentially playing with will hughes aswell.

Sorry mate got confused because you said nice to meet you kev. My bad.

And thank you mate. I do hope Jack can keep his head down whatever happens.

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Jacks in the squad for the USA tour... Only one to travel out of the younger lot. Happy days.

Is Callum not going Kev?

yes kevan, I mentioned that I read your posts on here, very disappointed jack didn't get a kick last night, still plenty of pre season to go. good to see jack has some good sensible people around him. I think a loan move to a top end championship club would be ideal up until Christmas for him, I think derby would be perfect, experienced manager and will be allowed to express himself there in a very good young side. potentially playing with will hughes aswell.

Surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Jacks in the squad for the USA tour... Only one to travel out of the younger lot. Happy days.

People only post when they think they have something to moan about unfortunately.

• Like 1

People only post when they think they have something to moan about unfortunately.

A joke, right?

A joke, right?

I was being a bit flippant but on  the last page we have one guy moaning about Jack having a drink, one guy moaning because he is playing in the U21 and one guy moaning about him not being first team next year and going out on loan.

Â