The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Well ive always been on about him being on our bench and getting few sub appearances here and there. Was slated for suggesting it by majority of people on this forum.

Its funny how the panic is starting to set in with some.

Nah I'd keep him out on loan this season to toughen him up.

Too many times we've thrown in young kids who've just been fed on easy reserve team winning football.

Loans make sense and hopefully he'll come back, have a good pre season and be a regular part of our 18 next season.

Much rather give Carruthers a chance when he gets back in January.

It's a big step up from league 1 football to the premier league, I think even Tonev if we loaned him out to league 1 would look good at that level.

I saw him play the other week for County v Brentford

He's clearly trying to be Ronaldo and needless to say doesn't pull it off ( tbf nobody can )

Tried to be flash early on and Brentfords meathead full back taught him a quick lesson by going through him studs up

His touch is good , his dribbling is pretty good , his diving is out the Ashley Young book ... Will he be the next great hope ? ... I'd say he's more like the next Albrighton from what i saw but he has time in his side and can still develop

Well Jack looked by far Notts County best player but is so skillful and forward thinking dont think his own players are up to speed,you can tell he has class but not for a couple of years.Hes has pace and great skill gave Vale alot of trouble,1 thing was disappointed in was 2 or 3 dives and rolling like a foreign player but he's young and will get out of all that nonsense.

All in all he definetly is 1 for Villa's future just not yet.

Â