The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Jack's Done a complete U-Turn and decided to stick with ireland after me submitting his form back to England. yeahh i know im as clueless as you lot on this one but hes sticking with ireland for the near future for sure.

pfft. The bloody young fool.

Jack's Done a complete U-Turn and decided to stick with ireland after me submitting his form back to England. yeahh i know im as clueless as you lot on this one but hes sticking with ireland for the near future for sure.

please explain why? he has same chance of winning somehting for Ireland as he has with England plus at least we wont get tapped up

please explain why? he has same chance of winning somehting for Ireland as he has with England plus at least we wont get tapped up

Ahh yes, all those competitions you keep qualifying for ...

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but i dont think jack has been foolish as Ireland have been nothing but supportive of jack so far and he loves it with a passion playing for them.

And as for keeping you updated he has just played against Serbia for the u17's for ireland and got taken off within 20 minutes or so due to injury. He should be okay for the next game though i think. As for England my dad had a meeting with someone from the FA who came to Birmingham to have a talk with him about playing for England next year in the qualifiers.

Â