The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

he really is an outstanding talent, he is now becoming a regular at u18 level and is being picked for the u18s ahead of scholars despite being an u15. I honestly think that in a year or so, he'll be in and around the first team, he is absolutely superb

They're both to young to sign contracts yet. One isn't 17 for another year and the other is only 14 (I forget which is which). So the 16/15 yr old can be poached next year and then 3 yrs time for the other one

We should have good contracts lined up with a signing on fee ready for them the day they turn 17. Arsenal had a 5k one for Wiltshire which he knew about for ages. Im guesssing that has gone up a fair bit already now. Agree that both, although very young will play U-18's footy constantly next year and will probably be the best players in the team. Some reserve team footy shouldn't be too far behind.

he really is an outstanding talent, he is now becoming a regular at u18 level and is being picked for the u18s ahead of scholars despite being an u15. I honestly think that in a year or so, he'll be in and around the first team, he is absolutely superb
I thought i seen you say he was know good before??.

Graham is the one being scouted, but he's a year too young to sign a contract right now.

Grealish has a few years yet, but as said in this thread he's a Villa fan.

Is he the lad from Killkenny in Ireland??.

I thought i seen you say he was know good before??.

when did i say that? look back through this thread to see how highly i rate him

Graham is the one being scouted, but he's a year too young to sign a contract right now.

No, thats Micheal Drennan, who SGC has slated endlessly and said he should never play for the club again.

Got to question somebody who gets their kicks tearing teenagers playing fo youth teams to shreds. Pretty tasteless as far as I'm concerned.

No, thats Micheal Drennan, who SGC has slated endlessly and said he should never play for the club again.

Got to question somebody who gets their kicks tearing teenagers playing fo youth teams to shreds. Pretty tasteless as far as I'm concerned.

he's not good enough for this great football club, it's as simple as that

he's not good enough for this great football club, it's as simple as that

That's the lad I'm thinking of. I'll trust the people at our club more than I'll trust you when it comes to youth.

I'm sure SGC is better than them though :winkold:

Is he as good as Ethan Moore?

also, i've absolutely no idea why we signed drennan, he is dreadful

players such as seb jenkins (the right back), reece caira (the left back), connor taylor (the right winger) and michael drennan (the striker) should never for the club again, even at youth level.

Drennan was shocking, ethan moore is 10x better, I have no idea why we waste our time buying these irish youngsters

He's absolutely shocking, he literally can't run and has poor technnical ability, I'll never know why we signed him in the first place, let alone gave him a professional contract, as I've said before the likes of him, reece caira, seb jenkins and connor taylor should be released immediately, they are nowhere near good enough for this great club

We have no-one to play instead of them, they are all awful players

what on earth makes you think drennan is talented? he can't run

To be honest, I don't care what you think about any player.

However, i think it is really crass to slate young kids who are playing for our youth teams. They are following a dream. They have been closely watched by Villa scouts and they have seen something in their games that impress and they would like to develop. The majority will never make it and that is a fact that i'm sure Villa stress throughout their spells at the clubs.

What if these young lads look on the forum, or their parents? I think at such a young age they deserve to be given a bit of a chance.

As soon as they make the first team squad, then everyone is entitled to an opinion. But as young kids learning each day, surely they shouldn't be open to such negative crap.

also, i've absolutely no idea why we signed drennan, he is dreadful

players such as seb jenkins (the right back), reece caira (the left back), connor taylor (the right winger) and michael drennan (the striker) should never for the club again, even at youth level.

Drennan was shocking, ethan moore is 10x better, I have no idea why we waste our time buying these irish youngsters

He's absolutely shocking, he literally can't run and has poor technnical ability, I'll never know why we signed him in the first place, let alone gave him a professional contract, as I've said before the likes of him, reece caira, seb jenkins and connor taylor should be released immediately, they are nowhere near good enough for this great club

We have no-one to play instead of them, they are all awful players

what on earth makes you think drennan is talented? he can't run

To be honest, I don't care what you think about any player.

However, i think it is really crass to slate young kids who are playing for our youth teams. They are following a dream. They have been closely watched by Villa scouts and they have seen something in their games that impress and they would like to develop. The majority will never make it and that is a fact that i'm sure Villa stress throughout their spells at the clubs.

What if these young lads look on the forum, or their parents? I think at such a young age they deserve to be given a bit of a chance.

As soon as they make the first team squad, then everyone is entitled to an opinion. But as young kids learning each day, surely they shouldn't be open to such negative crap.

I heard SGC is being lined up has head if youth development, he seems to know more than the people that have managed to bring in, Garry Cahill, Gabby, Clarke, Albrighton and many others. I have to be honest though, I thinks SGC has more of a hate of where this lad is from than the type of player he is or could become. Sad little person IMHO.

Whos SGC......if its Sid, it does,nt sound like the Sid i know tbh.

No, it's a poster on here, sir_gary_cahill.

He's an absolute mental case. Ignore everything he says.

Â