The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Hi Kev. I heard jack was called up for england under 17s in the nordic cup is that true? My irish sources tell me he will be called up for ireland for under 17 games in Augest. Who willhe choose?What a smashing player he is wonderful

Sometimes i really do wonder how you lot know about this before me? LOL

But yes i can confirm that England u17's do want him for the game in a couple of weeks time. Ill try and keep you guys updated with who he is going to choose and when.

Cheers Kev top man. All the best to jack. Tell him all the Irish fans are still raving about how sensational he was when he played down in Cork a few months ago outrageous talent. He will be part of an outstanding Irish under 17s this season.

If he does go to England training (and like all us irish fans I really hope he dosen t) ask him to wear an Ireland jersey that would be a good laugh! The legend Kevin Kilbane once showed up at an England under 16 training session with his Irish jersey on!

Jack will be a LEGEND for Ireland we love our wingers. Cant wait to see him in the green this season. Choose with your heart young Grealish been Irish is in the soul.

Choose with your heart young Grealish been Irish is in the soul.

I would counter this and say chose with your head. If you are that good AND want to play in tournaments regularly and get out of groups, I would look at the England set up!

I was disappointed Clark chose the easy option as I would have loved to have seen him replace Ferdinand!

On another matter, I have never seen Jack or Jordan Graham play. Can you tell me how similar, or different, they are and who would you compare them (style wise) to in the current PL?

official website - AVFC, has been put up, new list and profiles player in acemedy there not sight of Jack Grealish.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/AcademyTeam <----- check it out, new some list player.

maybe he still u-16 for AVFC

Yeahh hes still only 15 mate.

And thanks for the support guys. It looks like hes going to give England a try and play for them in a couple of weeks. This does not mean he doesn't want to play for either of England or Ireland when saying this. Cheers.

I would counter this and say chose with your head. If you are that good AND want to play in tournaments regularly and get out of groups, I would look at the England set up

but do you really want to see our players get tapped up as for Ireland that wont happen ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sort of torn. I understand that the lad is a massive Villa fan so I am hoping that will buy us loyalty from the kids coming through. If he is turns out to be as good as he appears to have the potential to then, as a club, we would benefit commercially from having one (hopefully two!) England wingers. If not then at least Citeh will have to pay us big bucks.

well whatever makes him happy is teh best thing to do at this stage. You dont want him to feel like theres pressure on every little decision and move he makes, just let him enjoy it and he'll progress along nicely

Jack's Done a complete U-Turn and decided to stick with ireland after me submitting his form back to England. yeahh i know im as clueless as you lot on this one but hes sticking with ireland for the near future for sure.

Great news Kevan that is sensational. Your a topman for keeping us updated. Destined to be a Villa and irish superstar. He will be the star on a super under 17s this season. Its time for green boots I think!!

• 3 weeks later...
Â