The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Aha well I can guarantee thats not happening any time soon ! Lol.
I thought Jack was playing for the England setup now, have i missed something??.

No, still part of the ireland setup. He had england trials and fell sick on them. And so they didnt want to keep him at the place because the bug could have spread. So he IS continueing to play for ireland at the moment.

Hey, its me kev erm just reading the posts before this and its very embarrassing some of stuff I was coming out with :/ lol. But yeah sgc he played with the youth team on saturday and came off the bench for about 12 minutes I think. He did okay but he was very nervy on the ball but did well and done some good touches. Hes second touch of the ball he got clattered by a big right back from palace and I was then thinking how much more physical it was to the 16s! But hes just came back from turkey with ireland two weeks ago and apparently did well. But just one last thing is that sgc commented In a post before that it wouldnt be long before hes in the u18s and he got that right...

watched jack come on last week and he did look a bit nervous but he will soon settle in an become an outstanding prospect, also its very hard to come into a game with 10 minutes left and he is only 15. to be fair the palace players were like giants but Jack will soon leave them in his trail once he gets over his nerves.

I thought Jack was playing for the England setup now, have i missed something??.

No, still part of the ireland setup. He had england trials and fell sick on them. And so they didnt want to keep him at the place because the bug could have spread. So he IS continueing to play for ireland at the moment.

So are Ireland just knowingly keeping him 'warm' for the England setup? Or is there a chance he could stick with Ireland in the long term? I'd be disappointed if it was obvious that he's going to switch allegiance and Ireland are still picking him.

So are Ireland just knowingly keeping him 'warm' for the England setup? Or is there a chance he could stick with Ireland in the long term? I'd be disappointed if it was obvious that he's going to switch allegiance and Ireland are still picking him.
There is always this debate but I will say one thing is that jack is open to either england or ireland and it depends what he chooses. But as I keep on saying he is continueing to play for ireland as hes enjoying every moment of it. But apparently kenny swayne was asking about jack to jordan or callum again. So who knows? Hes taking it one step at a time and ill keep you informed. But theres so many paddys demanding jack to play for ireland, on this,greenscene and you boys in green forum ! They have great support... As for optimist I agree by saying that he didnt have a great game but not the worst either.we're hoping his confidence will grow with time and hopefully he can become as confident as he is playing with the 16's.

hi kev,

never thought jack had a bad game just looked a little nervous, which to be honest how laid back he is i was suprised. Jack will soon be tearing the defenders to bits just like he does now :-)

Â