The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Ignoring everything about drinking and crashing the car. 

Why was the idiot out of his house? Less than 24 hours after publicly appealing for people to stay indoors. 

Maybe he wasn't?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Ignoring everything about drinking and crashing the car. 

Why was the idiot out of his house? Less than 24 hours after publicly appealing for people to stay indoors. 

Based on the way both of them are dressed I'm sticking with an early morning fitness session

I can't see that either of them attended a piss up dressed like that

He will still get stick for it but crashing his car on his way to a 6am PT session to try and stay fit will depend on what you think of him, rival fans will have a field day regardless of the truth

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A guy claiming to be his next door neighbour has tweeted its all bollocks, no party, no drinking

Police statement puts the time of the crash at around 10am too

Source on police statement?

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Source on police statement?

Twitter link taking me to a site called medium.com

Not a clue who they are

Said incident occurred and they were called out just before 10am, hit 2 parked cars, driver left full details with a member of the public and then left on foot, will speak to police in due course 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Based on the way both of them are dressed I'm sticking with an early morning fitness session

I can't see that either of them attended a piss up dressed like that

He will still get stick for it but crashing his car on his way to a 6am PT session to try and stay fit will depend on what you think of him, rival fans will have a field day regardless of the truth

I'd be extremely disappointed in him. 

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'd be extremely disappointed in him. 

Purely on the basis that he left his house? 

No drink driving, not legally done anything wrong? 

Drink driving then yeah he's obviously a muppet, no drink driving then to be honest I'm not that bothered

Just now, villa4europe said:

Purely on the basis that he left his house? 

No drink driving, not legally done anything wrong? 

Drink driving then yeah he's obviously a muppet, no drink driving then to be honest I'm not that bothered

Yes.

I haven't seen my parents for ages and my kids don't understand why they can only see their grandparents on my phone  

And he's out with some friends to go and train? He can't do that in his mansion? Or his Garden?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yes.

I haven't seen my parents for ages and my kids don't understand why they can only see their grandparents on my phone  

And he's out with some friends to go and train? He can't do that in his mansion? Or his Garden?

Where has he been out with friends?!

You're basing a hell of a lot on a random rumour here.  Even if we go for him crashing a car after a training session to be true, he's a professional athlete coming to the crunch end of the season which has absolutely no end date.  I went for a walk with my daughter down by the river today.  There were a fair amount of people doing exercise, walking their dogs, out with their family etc. all taking precautions by being a fair distance apart.   Is there really anything wrong with him doing a training session somewhere?

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Where has he been out with friends?!

You're basing a hell of a lot on a random rumour here.  Even if we go for him crashing a car after a training session to be true, he's a professional athlete coming to the crunch end of the season which has absolutely no end date.  I went for a walk with my daughter down by the river today.  There were a fair amount of people doing exercise, walking their dogs, out with their family etc. all taking precautions by being a fair distance apart.   Is there really anything wrong with him doing a training session somewhere?

And I think you're ignoring a lot from the available evidence. 

If he was in the car on his own and going to train on his own, I'd still be slightly annoyed. It was only last night he sent the message out on his twitter profile how important it is to stay at home. And like I said, he doesn't have the space in his home to do it? 

And to be honest I doubt he was on his own and going to train somewhere on his own. 

Â