The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The Grealish’s of the football will always get the dogs abuse. We did it when Small Heath had Trevor Francis. 

Doesnt worry me one iota. Jack will increasingly thrive on it and is on the up. Getting back to the PL is all that matters. 

The thug that attacked him is a pathetic nobody, banned for life, jailed for 14 weeks, he will come out still a pathetic nobody with nothing to do at the weekend. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

That's bizarre logic though. I know they say Ireland's greatest export is Irishness and that identity is a complex thing but Jack was born in England to English parents, great grandson of an England international and he's lived in England his entire life, carries a British passport and speaks with a broad Birmingham accent. He does, however have one Irish grandparent and I just want to throw out the idea that perhaps the FAI have a guy whose job it is to see which future international prospects have any kind of Irish heritage and basically ask them to the prom first. It's not really fair to put this on people in their mid teens and expect them to feel the same about the situation when they are in their twenties as someone whose family have lived in Cork for twenty generations would. It's happening again with Declan Rice isn't it? 

It is an FAI issue, we have never had a problem doing it the opposite way. Shane Duffy was on the bench for a competitive Northern Ireland game and we are chasing Nathan Redmond who has full England caps. 

I think Rice and Grealish both seem proud enough of the Irish heritage compared  to some players that played for Ireland and think it stings to some fans not to mention they are bloody good players

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Ordered to pay £100 to Grealish, £150 Victim charge and £135 prosecution costs.

These fines are a complete joke.. I've just picked up more for doing 36 in a 30... 

Edited by richp999
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he continues with the level of performance he has shown last 2 games he is definitely gone in the summer if we don’t go up. 

Not only is he a top player he has the look and has shown tremendous character for his reaction and then scoring the winner. He has become a football celebrity and that is what sells shirts.  30 odd million will probably be accepted. 

It will be sad to see him leave but I think it’s inevitable. Hopefully we can reinvest all of the money. 

If he leaves, I’m gonna buy that Paul fella a spurs season ticket.

15 minutes ago, richp999 said:

These fines are a complete joke.. I've just picked up more for doing 36 in a 30... 

Exactly this.

clearly they take into account what he can afford..

but if he can afford a season ticket, can afford whatever he had to drink to get his Dutch courage,  and can afford to risk his job by acting like a clearing in the woods.. he can afford more that £350.

i got a £300 fine for handing my tax return in late.

go figure.

• Like 1

After watching incident back haveto applaud some of the Blose players they do run over to grealish and crowd him to stop a further attack. 

They look disgusted and embarrassed. Would not be  suprised tk see many of them think of leaving that hell hole of a club. 

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

After watching incident back haveto applaud some of the Blose players they do run over to grealish and crowd him to stop a further attack. 

They look disgusted and embarrassed. Would not be  suprised tk see many of them think of leaving that hell hole of a club. 

Yeah those blues players helped jack out despite the player earlier on Jacks first touch takedown, I was surprised.

It wasn't just Jack that got attacked though, they racially abused Tammy eith that song and threw coins at Elmo because Elmo was gesturing back to the city fans after receiving 90mins of abuse from city fans.

There's a bit of talk and some Mickey taking of the stewards and the prat who came on and attacked Jack.

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yeah those blues players helped jack out despite the player earlier on Jacks first touch takedown, I was surprised.

It wasn't just Jack that got attacked though, they racially abused Tammy eith that song and threw coins at Elmo because Elmo was gesturing back to the city fans after receiving 90mins of abuse from city fans.

There's a bit of talk and some Mickey taking of the stewards and the prat who came on and attacked Jack.

Thanks for that. That was goo watch. I'm glad they mentioned that absolute scumbag who put that about grealish little brother on twitter 

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks for that. That was goo watch. I'm glad they mentioned that absolute scumbag who put that about grealish little brother on twitter 

Yes I thought that was disgusting, especially the pic of Jacks brother grave, makes me so mad because if someone did that to me with my mum or dad, I don't think anyone could blame me for my actions. Fair play to Jack he's risen above it all where I don't think alot of us could..

Have you been on the SHA site Demitri, there is some rubbish on there I didn't agree with either that's disgusting. There are some city fans though and respect to those ones that have said it was out of order what happened.

Edited by Dave-R

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes I thought that was disgusting, especially the pic of Jacks brother grave, makes me so mad because if someone did that to me with my mum or dad, I don't think anyone could blame me for my actions. Fair play to Jack he's risen above it all where I don't think alot of us could..

Have you been on the SHA site Demitri, there is some rubbish on there I didn't agree with either that's disgusting. There are some city fans though and respect to those ones that have said it was out of order what happened.

To be fair alot of Blose fans have said how disgusted they are with this. There are a load of their scummy fans on that small hetah alliance forum that are living it but they are probably the low class trash tagtw as cheering when grealish got thumped. 

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

It has shocked me the number of people who really detest him just for having short socks and floppy hair.  Even some quite sensible people I know have been the discussion with "I'm really no fan of Jack Grealish but" 

It does remind me of non Man U fans opinions of a young Beckham. 

It really grinds my gears. Football seems to turn otherwise sensible people into children.

People go on about him like he's a young Ronaldo or Suarez or something.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair alot of Blose fans have said how disgusted they are with this. There are a load of their scummy fans on that small hetah alliance forum that are living it but they are probably the low class trash tagtw as cheering when grealish got thumped. 

And so they should be if they have any decency as a person. Those that condone it are not football fans. Nothing to do with supporting Birmingham either, they are just vile people that are best avoided in life.

Not going to post it here but my mate just txt me a link to an article that apparantly the little undesirable that attacked Grealish has had a "crowdfunding" compensation page setup for him.

There really is no shame to the majority of these moronic bastards!

Edit: Page has now been removed and rightly so!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not going to post it here but my mate just txt me a link to an article that apparantly the little undesirable that attacked Grealish has had a "crowdfunding" compensation page setup for him.

There really is no shame to the majority of these moronic bastards!

Yes I saw that too which raised a wry smile on my face and shake of the head as elsewhere on this forum I did jokingly ask if anyone had done that yet. 

Edited by sidcow

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes I saw that too which raised a wry smile on my face and shake of the head as elsewhere on this forum I did jokingly ask if anyone had done that yet. 

Thankfully they have cancelled it and removed it from their site.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

Â