Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Assuming they squeeze in all the major parts of 'A Storm of Swords', Season 3 of Game of Thrones should be the best yet, and probably the best season of the show that will ever be.

It's my favourite book of the series because a lot of shit goes down.

I did wonder if they might split 'A Storm of Swords' into two seasons because so much happens.

Edited by Ginko

finished The Bridge. was very good though end badguy was a little predictable. Not really sure how it can lead into a 2nd series

Sort of dread the upcoming remake by BBC and think US tv making one as well

I've been catching up on Archer. A proper adult's cartoon and hilariously funny!

Started watching this after seeing the youtube vid you provided and I absolutely love it.

I love H. Jon Benjamin, so funny and has been a brilliant comedy voice-over artist since he was Coach McGuirk in Home Movies, another brilliant show.

Another lover of Archer here.

I keep meaning to buy the DVDs as I saw all of season 1 but not much of Season2 (has there been a season 3?)

The passge when they're diffusing the bomb in the blimp in the first season (I think) is absolutely hilarious. I keep trying to find a clip online of that bit but I can't :(

Season four began airing last month and a 5th season has been ordered!

:D:(

Another lover of Archer here.

I keep meaning to buy the DVDs as I saw all of season 1 but not much of Season2 (has there been a season 3?)

The passge when they're diffusing the bomb in the blimp in the first season (I think) is absolutely hilarious. I keep trying to find a clip online of that bit but I can't :(

Watching Derek over the last few weeks, has some very funny moments, writing "clearing in the woods" amongst other insults on the back of crabs on the beach was one of em, Duran Duran tribute band was another, well worth a watch IMO

I wasn't too keen on last nights derek, the rapping at the end really ruined it. It was like the american ending to a shit movie, but Kevin and pilkington are by far the funniest in the programme

Â