Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Been watching Twin Peaks for the first time this week. Bloody love it.

Make sure you follow it up with Fire Walk With Me. Watched it for the first time recently and it put a lot of things in place.

Have watched the two feature length episodes of Jack Irish on FX recently.

Adapted from the first two Peter Temple books and starring Guy Pearce as the 'suburban lawyer' Jack Irish who manages to find himself in the middle of Melbournes dirty business.

Two great stories, well adapted and acted. Keep your eyes out for when it's inevitably repeated on FX (soon to be Fox)

Now, I'm not saying this is "a good TV show", but the missus insisted on watching "Gok's Style Secrets" this evening, and - blow me (no, actually, don't) - I think we've found the ideal girlfriend for VillaAjax...

No go, I think he has a rule about not dating anyone with more luxuriant hair than himself.

Started watching Boardwalk Empire over xmas holiday and have to say I love it! Only 14 episodes in so far, so no spoilers! :)

Same here, but I'm only 3 in (I hate to watch too many episodes close together). Fantastic.

No go, I think he has a rule about not dating anyone with more luxuriant hair than himself.

Worth the exception. 30 years old, huge knockers, never had a boyfriend, spends all her time at gaming and sf conventions, and has a bedroom full of action figures. I'd call that nailed-on.

Edited by mjmooney

Started watching Boardwalk Empire over xmas holiday and have to say I love it! Only 14 episodes in so far, so no spoilers! :)

Watched the 1st season, but I've dropped HBO until Game of Thrones comes back on. Hopefully I can catch up on BE when I reorder HBO.

anyone watch millionaire boy racers?

i caught the last 5 minutes of it and ive seen some of the youtube videos where a million quids worth of cars drive past in a minute, wasnt sure if it is worth a watch or it will just annoy the **** out of me

anyone watch millionaire boy racers?

i caught the last 5 minutes of it and ive seen some of the youtube videos where a million quids worth of cars drive past in a minute, wasnt sure if it is worth a watch or it will just annoy the **** out of me

I watched that and to me the residents came across quite racist at times, they seemed to have more of an issue with the "culture" as opposed to the cars themselves..

Anyway recently started watching Parks and Recreation and I must say I do enjoy it, season 2 so far has been brilliant.

• Like 1

the shoebills were crazy, no doubt at least 1 person will complain about the elephant but itd be really **** up if they jumped in and helped, also loved the lizards and the cliff jumping wilderbeasts! how they didnt snap their legs is beyond me

also caught a bit of a scottish bloke in a perspex box that a polar bear was trying to eat on some BBC program, was brilliant, not a clue how he didnt shit himself and sit there crying

Â