Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm torn; should I fork out £15 for the complete Cadfael or £55 for the complete Poirot?
Poirot. Cadfael sucks donkey dick.

Is it really the "complete" Poirot, though? I understood they still had 2 or 3 stories left to film.

Don't know if it has already been mentioned but Happy Endings is very good, and the casting of Elisha Cuthbert makes it even better.:thumb:

IMDb

Was thinking of giving this show a go, how would you describe the humor of the show?

Not sure really maybe a bit juvenile but in a good fun way, you should give it a try. It's just easy to watch and very enjoyable imo.

i watched the inbetweeners tonight for the first time

:-)

shall be watching it again me thinks ....

boring information in a series of many but they wanted to film it in my road and put leaflets through our doors asking if they could rent our house , was called baggy Trousers at that time but I've been assured by people they are the same show

Finished season 1 of Breaking Bad - very good!

Thought you might like it, yo. Bryan Cranston has racked up 3 Emmys in 3 years for playing Walter and Aaron Paul picked one up as well. Richly deserved, too.

It was a Monday ritual for me to watch that. The thing that pisses me off is that I've been waiting a year for it to come back and when it does I'll be out the country for the whole series and will have to wait until I get back to catch up.

Chicago Code looks pretty solid. God Bless Sky, Sky Atlantic and The United States of America!

I don't remember if I mentioned this one: Engregages (Spiral) French crime-court drama series. EXCELLENT! Season 3 has just finished on BB3 I believe. It's all out there to download as a torrent. French w English subtitles. Judge Roban looks like Wenger, but is less of an ass!

Allowed a build up of The Mentalist on my sky+ box - just watched a few episodes and still rate it as one of the best things on TV!!!

Just finished the season finale double episode. Quality show. I have a mancrush on Simon Baker. Excellent show!

Any1 watching the shadow line on the bbc?

Rafe spall is kind of terrifying as a psychopath, mainly as i still view him as a bumbling idiot from pete verse life

I'm recording it to watch one after the other on sky+ - is it any good???

boring information in a series of many but they wanted to film it in my road and put leaflets through our doors asking if they could rent our house , was called baggy Trousers at that time but I've been assured by people they are the same show
Is your house in the middle of your street?

So I was going through Netflix looking for something to watch and I randomly stuck on Downton Abbey. Was surprised, not usually the type of thing I would give more than 10 minutes to but it very well done. Now I would honestly say it isn't really my thing but as a mild way to kill a couple of hours the characters and performances are worth a look. Very well written if a bit tame.

Will be sky+ing Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail tonight, BBC2 at 9pm!

Just watched that. I felt sorry for the young guy with the glasses who looked totally out of his depth until he developed into a total psycho.

Will be sky+ing Louis Theroux: Miami Mega Jail tonight, BBC2 at 9pm!

Just watched that. I felt sorry for the young guy with the glasses who looked totally out of his depth until he developed into a total psycho.

lukenandy.jpg

Â