Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The wire for me goes 1,2,4,3,5.

Everyone loves s4 and it is brilliant but I enjoyed 1&2 more.

My favourite show of all time though, it's just amazing. Don't think it will ever be beaten.

Edited by Ingram85

Oh and the **** scene with all of the variations of how one could actually pronounce the word **** is one of the greatest scenes of all time. Second only to the Bunk/Omar "makes me sick mother **** how far we done fell" scene.

I think you might be right Stevo, but mainly because we become engaged with the drug dealers D, Wallace and Bodie as well and Stringer and Avon. The characters at first weren't as engaging and well acting in the second season wasn't as good and Ziggy was just annoying.

I'm still 1,4,3,2,5...but it might change as I continue to watch again.

Oh and the **** scene with all of the variations of how one could actually pronounce the word **** is one of the greatest scenes of all time. Second only to the Bunk/Omar "makes me sick mother **** how far we done fell" scene.

These are my two favourite scenes.

Spoilers! (seriously, don't watch/read if you haven't seen it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OLUGEr1KwI

Just before Avon gets Stringer killed. They both know as soon as Avon asks where Stringer will be the next day that they're betraying each other. It's an emotional goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfidBh_hAOE

Bodie is my favourite character. And this scene is the one that made me realise it.

"I feel old"

"This game is rigged man"

Plus a call back to the chess scene from season 1. Great stuff. Makes me feel sad for him, especially when you know what's coming

• Like 3

I think you might be right Stevo, but mainly because we become engaged with the drug dealers D, Wallace and Bodie as well and Stringer and Avon. The characters at first weren't as engaging and well acting in the second season wasn't as good and Ziggy was just annoying.

I'm still 1,4,3,2,5...but it might change as I continue to watch again.

Ziggy was but I liked Spiros and Frank Sobotka was a legend ;)

4 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 5

Is the right answer.

I don't know how anyone could have anything other than season 4 at the top. It's a masterpiece.

Question. Which comedy is better - Community or Its Always Sunny?

Always sunny.

After a couple of seasons I might have said Community. It starts incredibly strongly.

But it drops off a cliff after a while and never recovers.

• Like 1

Entourage is proving to be very good. Onto season 4 now

One of my fave shows, loses some it's muster around s4&5 but then comes back again.

It's all about drama.

• Like 1

I always loved season 2 because of the characters and change of pace. Ziggy was annoying tho and reminds me of CM Punk.

I would go 4 2 3 1 5.

On True Detective. I know it has its own thread and been talked about before but once again that tracking shot scene in the ghetto was a thing if beauty.

Watching tonight's Humans; he just did what we all would do. Let's be honest.

Is the show any good? Haven't seen any of it. 

Â