Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

yeh i dont know really know how i feel about sense8. Some parts are good. Some parts are so cringy...and a fair few characters i dont care about.

nothing special but watchable i guess

whenever a tv series/films introduce a hacker character...i just want to instantly turn it off.

Edited by gharperr

I'm liking it. On episode 6 now. The concept interests me, so do the characters. It's a bit stupid in places but then the whole idea of it is so it's to be expected.

Not quite sure where they are going with it though. 

Just started & finished Better Call Saul this week.   meh, 5/10.

Nothing really happened the whole season, if it wasn't linked to Breaking Bad i would have stopped before the end.

Not sure i'll bother with season 2.

Absolutely loving Misfits - can't believe it's taken this long for me to watch it :)

Unfortunately when a few key characters leave it goes downhill. Enjoy the blast while it lasts though.

Absolutely loving Misfits - can't believe it's taken this long for me to watch it :)

Unfortunately when a few key characters leave it goes downhill. Enjoy the blast while it lasts though.

Ramsey from GoT shows up and his character is awful to say the least

You mean the main character for the first 2 series?

I assume you meant to say awesome instead of awful?

You mean the main character for the first 2 series?

I assume you meant to say awesome instead of awful?

Ahh is in 1st season, still awful character , rob Sheehan is the whole life of season 1

Really enjoying The Affair. Can move along at a slow pace but I think it's well crafted.

Move along at a slow pace is understatement of the year! Any slower and it would be going backwards!

It absolutely is well crafted, but they really have pushed the definition of dull in episodes 3 and 4 to a whole new level.

And why stop with the midway split after 2 episodes? I thought that was working quite well and one thing that was holding my attention.

Really needs to start going somewhere, becuase at the moment it's a very well made soap opera imo.

Sense 8 got poor reviews

The matrix is looking like a fluke

It's doing ok on Metacritic to be fair, 14 positive, 7 mixed and 1 poor. I've not started it yet, but it apparently gets better as it goes along

Sense8 actually gets worse as it goes along. 

Starts of quite intriguing, loses its way big time. Meh.

Lol. The varying opinions are actually making me want to watch it more. I quite like things that polarise viewers,

Â