Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I can only watch comedies.. And even then I dislike quite a few.

I can't watch drama, action or anything.. I can watch films and stuff all the time, but I can't hold interest.

Saying that, I liked the 1st season of Breaking Bad, Californiaction & Orange is the new black.

Also like documentaries too...

So is there anything, for someone with an attention span (seasons/series wise) that I could watch?

Entourage.

22mins an episode.  nothing deep, light comedy moments here and there.

An actor and his 3 mates hanging around in Hollywood, going to parties, looking for the next acting job, etc.

and bloody fantastic once you get into it.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

I was worried they might have peaked too early with the Nigerian supermodel who was turned into Bruce Forsyth by a vindictive plastic surgeon, but it just gets better and better.

TT4.JPG

Howdy doodley doo! Did someone say 'toast'?

Look, I don't want any toast, and he doesn't want any toast.  In fact, no one around here wants any toast.  Not now, not ever.  No toast.  Or muffins!  Or muffins.  We don't like muffins around here.  We want no muffins, no toast, no teacakes, no buns, baps, baguettes or bagels, no croissants, no crumpets, no pancakes, no potato cakes and no hot-cross buns and definitely no smegging flapjacks.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

just seen the south park episode, cant believe they dropped the huge GoT books / season 4 spoiler! bet that went down a treat

joffrey getting poisoned

also didn't get the martin being obsessed with wieners

So I shouldn't watch it if I haven't read the books?

watched the first series of the following,thought it was the best tv series i had seen in a while. Kevin bacon very good actor in this and is pretty strong believable cast.

Its a bit like the film seven crossed with Wako and is fast paced without giving too much away

Â