Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a MON kind of player..why?

Because he is fat and poor.

Yeah of course...and a player that doesnt know how to hoof the ball everytime he sees a football.

We did see a lot of fat and poor abroad players in the World Cup. England was one of the worse and that is no surprise.

Our game against Benfica was yet again a proof of the technically skillful decline...even though it was a friendly game.

Anyone translate this?..

"The Hunter" Tetap di Milan

MILAN,(GM)-

Klass-Jan Huntelaar baru-baru ini diberitakan akan hengkang ke Premier League musim depan. Agen si pemain menegaskan itu hanyalah rumor dan kliennya akan bertahan di AC Milan. Selama bergabung dengan "Rossonerri", Huntelaar belum menunjukkan performa sebagus yang ia tampilkan ketika masih bersama Ajax.

Makanya masa depan pemuda Belanda ini lantas dispekulasikan. Klub-klub dari Liga Inggris menjadi pemburu utama Huntelaar. Di samping Tottenham Hotspur dan Aston Villa, Manchester City dan Manchester United (MU) belakangan yang paling sering dikaitkan dengan dia. Laporan terakhir menyebutkan bahwa Huntelaar telah berada di Kota Manchester untuk membicarakan masalah transfer.

Tetapi sejauh ini belum ada langkah konkret yang dilakukan MU maupun City. "Tidak ada tawaran dari klub mana pun di Premier League. Saya sudah membaca di banyak koran, tetapi itu hanya rumor," kata Arnold Oosterveer, agen Huntelaar di Sport. (B.98/detiksport)**

http://www.klik-galamedia.com/indexnews.php?wartakode=20100805054430&idkolom=olahraga

"The Hunter" Stay in Milan

MILAN, (GM) -

Klass Jan Huntelaar, recently preached would leave the Premier League next season. The player's agent confirmed his client was merely a rumor and will stay at AC Milan. During joining the "Rossonerri", Huntelaar has not shown good performance that he displayed when he was with Ajax.

Hence the future of Dutch youth was then dispekulasikan. League clubs from the UK has become the main hunter Huntelaar. In addition to Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa, Manchester City and Manchester United (MU) lately most often associated with him. Latest reports suggest that Huntelaar has been at Manchester City to discuss the transfer.

But so far no concrete steps are done the MU and the City. "There is no offer from any club in the Premier League. I've read in many newspapers, but it is just a rumor," said Arnold Oosterveer, Huntelaar agent in the Sport. (B.98/detiksport) **

Pretty much same same...

Huntelaar is there and about but no one has made a move.

I wouldnt mind Huntelaar...

MILAN, (GM) -

Klass Jan Huntelaar, recently preached would leave the Premier League next season. The player's agent confirmed his client was merely a rumor and will stay at AC Milan. During joining the "Rossonerri", Huntelaar has not shown good performance that he displayed when he was with Ajax.

Hence the future of Dutch youth was then dispekulasikan. League clubs from the UK has become the main hunter Huntelaar. In addition to Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa, Manchester City and Manchester United (MU) lately most often associated with him. Latest reports suggest that Huntelaar has been at Manchester City to discuss the transfer.

But so far no concrete steps are done the MU and the City. "There is no offer from any club in the Premier League. I've read in many newspapers, but it is just a rumor," said Arnold Oosterveer, Huntelaar agent in the Sport. (B.98/detiksport) **

Pretty much same same...

No chance of that happening, or any other signing for that matter, we're going to go into the new season, with the same set of players as the last. I can't see many, if any, of the fringe players moving on, and Man City are likely to leave it as late as possible with Milner, leaving us little or no time to make use of any money his sale will bring in.

The only plus being that hopefully O'Neill will start to make better use of players like Marc Albrighton and Nathan Delfounso, which to be honest, i'd rather he do, than go risk wasting 10m on Aiden McGeady.

Really can't wait for the transfer window the close now.

MILAN, (GM) -

Pretty much same same...

No chance of that happening, or any other signing for that matter, we're going to go into the new season, with the same set of players as the last. I can't see many, if any, of the fringe players moving on, and Man City are likely to leave it as late as possible with Milner, leaving us little or no time to make use of any money his sale will bring in.

The only plus being that hopefully O'Neill will start to make better use of players like Marc Albrighton and Nathan Delfounso, which to be honest, i'd rather he do, than go risk wasting 10m on Aiden McGeady.

Sorry mate, but that is somewhat hilarious..and I dont mean bad to you...I agree.

Everyone want MON to sign players...but are afraid that MON sign crap. What does that tell you?

Yes...MON havent been that successful in his transfer dealings overall and we have seen quite a lot of deadwood and utterly crap coming down to Villa Park. That is sad because the squad could be so much more solid and a finished article if MON didnt make his "quick fix" signings.

No..those "quick fix" signings arent even cheap...they are just wrong.

MILAN, (GM) -

Pretty much same same...

Sorry mate, but that is somewhat hilarious..and I dont mean bad to you...I agree.

Everyone want MON to sign players...but are afraid that MON sign crap. What does that tell you?

Yes...MON havent been that successful in his transfer dealings overall and we have seen quite a lot of deadwood and utterly crap coming down to Villa Park. That is sad because the squad could be so much more solid and a finished article if MON didnt make his "quick fix" signings.

No..those "quick fix" signings arent even cheap...they are just wrong.

to quote yourself Luxa -

Sorry mate, but that is somewhat hilarious

Utter drivel!

Maybe we should have a look at that Loic Remy fella that Spurs, Pool and West Ham have been after. Stoke have had a bid accepted for him (reported £12m) and he is flying out for talks. Been desribed as the key member of a new look French national team front line. May be a better option than an ageing Robbie Keane, as we already have 2 30+ strikers, value for money as he is only 23. Sure he'd rather be here than Stoke.

Sure he'd rather be here than Stoke

But they have the money and we do not

Well that would come down to the sale of Jimmy then in the near future, just like the Keane deal. Post milner sale bringing in;

Ireland, Loic Remy and possibly McGeady, I'd be very happy. That if we can raise around £30million over this transfer window. However, its not gonna happen though :D.

I really dont think he is that good, not the best scoring record in france and everytime i have seem him play, he looks poor, dont see what the fuss is about

I really dont think he is that good, not the best scoring record in france and everytime i have seem him play, he looks poor, dont see what the fuss is about

Keanes scoring record isn't great in the past few years, bar his time in the mickey mouse SPL, and he seems one of the only other options we have. This guy, is scoring more goals each season, 16 last, compared to 11 the season before. He is a reasonably big lad too, so probably a better fit for the premier league. In my opinion, better value for money that Hunterlaar or Keane. Just think we'd have a shot at getting this guy.

We do have money - it is clear that there is money to spend on new players. The sell to buy policy is about clearing out some of the wage bill to make space for new signings. I expect our wage bill to be higher this season than last.

cant afford not to sell milner really can we
It seems to be a case of keep Milner and get no one else in or sell Milner and buy two or three players.

So thats the choice

It seems to be a case of keep Milner and get no one else in or sell Milner and buy two or three players.

So thats the choice

I think we can only say that for sure once the window shuts. I don't think that is the case.

So thats the choice

To be honest I don't think we have any choice in selling Milner. He wants to go so we've got to as otherwise he'll be off for less next year.

Whether all of that money is made available to MON, whether he chooses to spend it, and whether the £25million in fees is avaiable to him as a transfer fee or transfer fee and wages total package, we don't know.

Maybe we should have a look at that Loic Remy fella that Spurs, Pool and West Ham have been after. Stoke have had a bid accepted for him (reported £12m) and he is flying out for talks. Been desribed as the key member of a new look French national team front line. May be a better option than an ageing Robbie Keane, as we already have 2 30+ strikers, value for money as he is only 23. Sure he'd rather be here than Stoke.

He is a foreigner..unproven in Scotland..meaning MON wont have a look. I dont think he even know who the lad is...too far off shore...