Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

Because foriegn shit costs less than british shit my friend.

Doesn't speak the language, hates the cold, endures culture shock when confronted by Chavs, pines for home, drives on the wrong side of the road and **** off at the first opportunity.

Mathieu Berson?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a way to put it.

They also make a buzz about the place of which championship players seldom do.

No..honest..if we are to buy shit players they can be from England. What I want is Villa to buy players from abroad that would go into our first team or at the very least..be very close to do.

There are a market outside England and Scotland that are quite active. And why cant Villa be the club to find real gems before they cost millions of £££££??

I just dont get it and MON is afraid to move for targets abroad..it is obvious after his time here now. I really think it holds us back...

What kind of striker could we get for a wage of £60.000 as Heskey is reported to have? I bet we could get some very very skilled ones...

Doesn't speak the language, hates the cold, endures culture shock when confronted by Chavs, pines for home, drives on the wrong side of the road and **** off at the first opportunity.

This kind of defence can only come from a fan of Martin O´Neill...everything to make MON shine like a golden statue of perfectionism. It is so annoying and sadly this kind of things is what holds the club back.

We are satisfied with a sixth place...we are satisfied with counter attack hoofing football.

This kind of defence can only come from a fan of Martin O´Neill...everything to make MON shine like a golden statue of perfectionism. It is so annoying and sadly this kind of things is what holds the club back.

We are satisfied with a sixth place...we are satisfied with counter attack hoofing football.

Hi Tricella, what happened to your old account?

Hi Tricella, what happened to your old account?

:lol:

tumbleweed.jpg

That goes for the whole league, signings in the last 3 weeks:

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ivan Klasnic to Bolton Wanderers for Free

Tuesday, August 3

Tal Ben-Haim from Portsmouth to West Ham United on Loan

Friday, July 30, 2010

Boaz Myhill from Hull City to West Bromwich Albion Undisclosed fee

Ronnie Stam from Twente Enschede to Wigan Athletic Undisclosed fee

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sol Campbell to Newcastle United for Free

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Marcos Alonso from Real Madrid to Bolton Wanderers Undisclosed fee

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aleksandar Kolarov from Lazio to Manchester City supposedly 19 million

Marcos Angeleri from Estudiantes La Plata to Sunderland Undisclosed fee

Friday, July 23, 2010

James McArthur from Hamilton Academical to Wigan Athletic Undisclosed fee

Titus Bramble from Wigan Athletic to Sunderland Undisclosed fee

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Antolín Alcaraz to Wigan Athletic for Free

Dan Gosling to Newcastle United for Free

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Danny Wilson from Rangers to Liverpool for £2 million

Joe Cole to Liverpool for Free

Does it really matter? Arent we on this forum to share opinions and to have a discussion about Aston Villa FC?

If I find things hard to take...am I not allowed to talk about them here or is this a forum for the Elite that patch each others shoulders?

Ok ok..read the next one...

Tricella, I haven't read one positive comment from you yet.

fixed :winkold:

oh and don't hold your breath for any positivity (if his previous username's posts are to go on!)

And you are?

This Luxa is gonna give ianrobo a run for his money. I put good money on it.

I wouldnt. Waste of money.

I just visit for a chat and soon off again. Cheers!

Rumours that I like:

Robbie Keane

Michael Owen

Stephen Ireland

Shaun Wright Phillips

Alexander Hleb

Mathieu Flamini

I would like to see....

Per Mertesacker

Hugo Rodallega

Kevin Prince Boateng

I wouldnt mind if we had a sniff on some of the fringe players at Man City and Chelsea when they need to slim their squads to get a 25 player squad.

I wouldnt mind Villa having a go on young prospects...being a club that find gems...that produce gems...from abroad. That would excite me.

I also like to see what can happen with our own youngsters but to be fair...I´d be very surprised if we could get more than one per season to get a place in the first team squad. If that is to happen we either have low quality in our squad or lack of funds. Quality from youth is not really prepared for the big time and at the moment our youth academy overall might be a bit overrated. Although..Albrighton and Clark will be nice to see progress.

Exactly the same as your opinion means to me...

I'm having difficulty working out exactly what your opinion is, to be honest.

You're in this thread bemoaning the lack of speculation or interest being shown in players from foreign shores.

For example:

There are a market outside England and Scotland that are quite active. And why cant Villa be the club to find real gems before they cost millions of £££££??

I just dont get it and MON is afraid to move for targets abroad..it is obvious after his time here now. I really think it holds us back...

What kind of striker could we get for a wage of £60.000 as Heskey is reported to have? I bet we could get some very very skilled ones...

Yet, in a thread linking us with Mike Frantz, a player that nobody seems to have ever heard of, let alone unearth any evidence of him every having kicked a ball competitively, you say this:

News is so low about Villa so a fan need to come up with something up the wall...hilarious..

Everyone knows MON dont buy foreigners. The percentage of foreigners he has bought abroad is maybe 3%...Carew and Salifou...players that hasnt been in England or Scotland before they are signed.

So, you're pissed off that we're never linked with little known foreign players who may turn out to be rough diamonds. Yet, when such a link is posted on the site, you scoff and chuckle and insult the club, the VillaTalk posters and the manager.

You can't have it both ways, so my question is, exactly what is it that you're so pissed off about?

Transfer talk is nice...lets have some constructive. It is always nice to have a chat and to speculate on what kind of players we can get, what we need.

We all have different views and vision on how Villa should progress. :D

Wait.. :lol::D:lol:

I just felt happy...

Don't worry Luxa, I agree with pretty much everything you say even though I still think your the next ianrobo you postal menace. :)

Your another one for MON out then?

As much as I like what he has done at Villa Park..I do think it is time for him to leave. I honestly cant see him taking us higher with his tactics and strategy.

That is not me being unappreciative on his efforts..it is just me wishing more and better for Villa..and I believe Villa can do it. I have huge doubts that MON is the man to do it.

Honest...I think MON has done a great job to get this far but his results is not a miracle.