Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope we sign a quality RB. I would be happy with that.

And me. Shame we've already got one that MON chooses to overlook, a good attacking full back, who is just as reliable defending.

Luke Young, attacking?

To be fair, we don't really know the story there (apart from the obvious). Whatever it is, maybe it resolves itself over the summer?

Sorry, didn't make myself clear there, meant that the new rb, if we get one should have those qualities. Luke Young is many things be an attacking full back he is not.

I do hope we sign a quality RB. I would be happy with that.

And me. Shame we've already got one that MON chooses to overlook, a good attacking full back, who is just as reliable defending.

Luke Young, attacking?

To be fair, we don't really know the story there (apart from the obvious). Whatever it is, maybe it resolves itself over the summer?

Sorry, didn't make myself clear there, meant that the new rb, if we get one should have those qualities. Luke Young is many things be an attacking full back he is not.

He gets forward a hell of alot more than Cuellar. Even has the odd pop at goal! I don't understand how you two completely write him off as an attacking fullback? Of course i'm not saying he purely is, but he is a very well balanced right back.

on ashelys youngs twitter.. ( i say his twitter, probably not) MrAshleyYoung, says hes off to arsenal for £22mill... probably shit but hope its not true

I'm not sure, think maybe sell all of our team and build the biggest, nastiest most direct team ever. Sick of the money, sick of the hype. If we struggle to finish 6th perhaps its time to finish 6th and beat the crap out of the good teams.

I really, really do not enjoy English football at the moment. It stinks.

if its true which it could be but, mabe its not a real account, its a complete mockery of everything we currently stand for. if he milner and barry go im sorry but thats just giving out the wrong signals (assuming its true) i couldnt care less about how much money we get, we need a team thts together that can be build upon not built up then destroyed. **** the money id rather keep the players weve waited so long to see. english football is a joke at the moment. if this is true im pissed off lol

on ashelys youngs twitter.. ( i say his twitter, probably not) MrAshleyYoung, says hes off to arsenal for £22mill... probably shit but hope its not true

I have Gabby on my Twitter and someone asked him if it was real and he said he asked Ashley and he isn't on Twitter. So look like a false one but we'll see.

thats a relief then.. really hope it isn't true

Wise up eh?! If you read through his tweets you'd realise he's be sacked if it was really him.

Also you rant:

if its true which it could be but, mabe its not a real account, its a complete mockery of everything we currently stand for. if he milner and barry go im sorry but thats just giving out the wrong signals (assuming its true) i couldnt care less about how much money we get, we need a team thts together that can be build upon not built up then destroyed. **** the money id rather keep the players weve waited so long to see. english football is a joke at the moment. if this is true im pissed off

Which is fine, I love a good rant.

But then you add lol at the end.

:angry::angry::angry::angry: