Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

Because given Joe Hart has just got into the England Squad do you think he would have agreed to go back (and he said he wanted to when asked) and sit on the bench like Guzan.

Joe Hart will be man City's No.1 next year without a doubt.

Wrong in my opinion coz I think Given is absolutely immense - but Hart will be first choice.

And on Manilov - what did he know, coz I know feck all but what I do know but I know he ain't at the Villa

Well he said we were going for the guy....no speculation in the paper or anywhere on VillaTalk, then about 4 days he signed for PSV and Litex Lovech chairman said that he signed for them after rejecting bids from us.

Also, well true about Hart, but probably because Given is injured, they want to keep him around for abit? then sell him in January? He's a great keeper in my opinion but Mancini said Given was in top 5 goalkeepers in world.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, must be true then - did he say we were interested in Zigic as well !!

I have just put these words into a search engine

Litex Manolev Villa

and 100's of pages come back, all from now saying us and Man City are tracking PSV's Manolev. there is not one page saying that we had bid / they had turned us down / he had turned us down etc...

Now I put

Villa Zigic in and every page says either Villa deny bid made , or agent states Villa were interested.

Opinion, I have not / cannot see anything saying we made any attempt for this manolev at lovech

And I will believe MON / Villa / his agent / and every sports journo in Europe over this MM who has no evidence to back things up.

And the two that did happen out of the blue - Dunne and Heskey , he totally denied we were interested in them !

I'll stick to the In the shirt on the pitch thing cheers

Keep Heskey, sell Carew if we're gonna bring in another striker.

...yes....lets sell our top goalscorer and keep a donkey......and while we're at it it, lets give Milner away for nothing and hold car-boots on the Villa Park pitch at 3.00pm every Saturday....

Carlos Salcido can leave PSV for 2 million Euro's (1.5 million pounds) this summer. He's 30...left back back-up?

yes please....he's better than Warnock

Not true. Salcido doesn't have the motivation. He had loads of troubles playing for PSV. His attitude just ain't right.

Warnock is better.

Keep Heskey, sell Carew if we're gonna bring in another striker.

...yes....lets sell our top goalscorer and keep a donkey......and while we're at it it, lets give Milner away for nothing and hold car-boots on the Villa Park pitch at 3.00pm every Saturday....

Car-boots are awesome. Got a near-mint Dinky Toys Spectrum MSV for £1 at a car-boot near Hull once. The things can fetch up to £30 on eBay. :shock: