Bollitics: The General Election 2010 Exit Poll

bickster

How Did You Vote in the General Election?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote in the General Election?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • Spoilt Ballot
    • Didn't bother

Can we really complain about understaffed Polling Stations when it is voluntary work? Paid, yes, but voluntary. An example of "Big Society" not working?

Ridiculous to run out of ballot papers though.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland voted

69% Labour , 2 % Tory

Wales went 65% Labour 20% tory

England doesn't have an overall figure for some reason but Labour barely figure in the South (apart from London)

South East was 88% Tory , 5% Lab for example

Just on the BBC Live Election page...

Newly elected Labour MP Jack Dromey, husband of party deputy leader Harriet Harman, says the country does not want a Conservative government.

They have hardly voted in favour of a Labour one either.

Newly elected Labour MP Jack Dromey, husband of party deputy leader Harriet Harman, says the country does not want a Conservative government.

Yeah I think the point was the people don't want either 8)

Scotland voted

69% Labour , 2 % Tory

Wales went 65% Labour 20% tory

England doesn't have an overall figure for some reason but Labour barely figure in the South (apart from London)

South East was 88% Tory , 5% Lab for example

so what you are saying is the rich are more predisposed to vote Tory, and the poor are more predisposed to vote Labour? :winkold:

Yeah I think the point was the people don't want either 8)

maybe we don't want ANY government?

Anarchy FTW! :P

so what you are saying is the rich are more predisposed to vote Tory, and the poor are more predisposed to vote Labour?

Well I was going to say Southerners are clearly smarter than anyone else but i'd be accused of bias ..plus some of you have met me and know it isn't true :-)

so what you are saying is the rich are more predisposed to vote Tory, and the poor are more predisposed to vote Labour?

Well I was going to say Southerners are clearly smarter than anyone else but i'd be accused of bias ..plus some of you have met me and know it isn't true :-)

Perhaps that means the reverse is true? ;)

From the above would it be fair to say th BNP and UKIP did the Tories over ? That 2.2 % combined would have been enough for Dave to get a majority or am I reading it wrong ?

Due to our shitty system it's hard to call; you'll have to look at the individual seats the BNP contested and see what happened.

As another example of the bollocks system, on those figures the Lib Dem vote increased by 1.3%, whilst the number of seats went down by 9%.

I am so **** angry.

From the above would it be fair to say th BNP and UKIP did the Tories over ? That 2.2 % combined would have been enough for Dave to get a majority or am I reading it wrong ?

UKIP, probably.

I think that you will find that the majority of BNP voters would have voted Labour in the past.

I loved Ed Ball's message to the Tories:"I have a message for David Cameron and his butt friend George Osborne..." - Legendary moment, great sense of humour.

Quite how anyone could love anything about Ed Balls is quote beyond me.... :winkold:

I loved Ed Ball's message to the Tories:"I have a message for David Cameron and his butt friend George Osborne..." - Legendary moment, great sense of humour.

Quite how anyone could love anything about Ed Balls is quote beyond me.... :winkold:

It was so funny, he was under immense pressure from the Tories and he delivered.