Jez

If Fulham sign Ireland, Bellamy and Bentley I will actually be slightly worried about them next year. Zamora and Bellamy up front together could be a dangerous partnership.

Fulham wouldn't have enough money to buy Bentley, Bellamy and Ireland.

Ireland would want to go to a bigger club IMO.

Bellamy has said before that he only wants to move back to Cardiff for family reasons.

Bentley is realistic but Spurs will ask for about £10-15 million which is too much money for Fulham IMO.

Didn't Al Fayed just sell Harrod's for £1.5 billion?

I think that would be enough.

Just because he has that money doesn't mean he is going to go on a spending spree this summer.

Just because he has that money doesn't mean he is going to go on a spending spree this summer.

Sullivan and Gold are wanking proof of that!

:lol:

Fulham wouldn't have enough money to buy Bentley, Bellamy and Ireland.

Ireland would want to go to a bigger club IMO.

Bellamy has said before that he only wants to move back to Cardiff for family reasons.

Bentley is realistic but Spurs will ask for about £10-15 million which is too much money for Fulham IMO.

A Bellamy move is possible. He's spoken before about moving to Cardiff eventually but with their transfer embargo and financial difficulties that wouldn't happen any time soon. A move to be re-united with his former manager could happen.

Even still, Bellamy and Ireland wouldn't go IMO.

You mean the same Craig Bellamy that played under Hughes for Wales and was signed by Hughes for Blackburn and Man City? Bellamy loves playing under Hughes. I certainly would say it's a definite possibility.

Ireland thrived under Hughes too. As did Bentley at Blackburn.