Jez

He was part owned by Roma and Parma, Roma bought out Parma's half of the contract - presumably so they could sell him.

He didn't really cut it at Chelsea, but went on loan to Swansea so Rogers obviously saw something there to think he can make an impact at Liverpool.

I am very cautious about it myself. Worried and excited at the same time.

Complete unknown. I would go and ask some Chelsea fans what they think of him but then I remembered Chelsea fans wouldn't know a decent youth player if it smacked them across their faces thanks to the Ambramovich approach.

not really about new signing but adel tarabt has signed a new deal at QPR, and whos with him in the press shots holding a shirt up, the manager? no, that gobshite tony fernandes. another dave whelen in the making right there, opinion on **** everything and seeking publicity at every oportunity. rant over.

It seems Milan, PSG and Silva have OKd the deal and Ibrahimovic has until Friday to agree to it also. £50m for the pair, Zlatan will be on 13m a year, Silva 8m a year. Will be sad if Milan sell them, there's no way they re-invest more than half of that.

Oh Spuds I hate you.

As for Milan, if that ludicrous deal goes through then surely it'd signal the end of the Serie A as a competition in the league of the Premier League and LaLiga?

Controversial POV I know :)

i thought silva had just signed a new deal?

It seemed that way. It's come out that Silvio had sold Silva when they previously met.. just not officially. Trying to keep fans on side for as long as possible I suppose.

Berlusconi and Galliani are a cancer at Milan. Everything they say is a lie and they are just depserate for the media attention at all times. They need to sell up to someone who actually cares about something other than themself.

I think Rodellega had a slightly bigger step up in mind when he seemingly went on strike at Wigan.

Will be decent for Fulham I think, but he will no doubt start moping around and demanding a move to a bigger club as soon as he scores 3 goals in a row again.