Jez

There are rumours on Spurs fan sites that they've taken Benzema on loan.

Hate to say it, but if that's true Spurs could genuinely form a title challenge this year. They won't win it - but they could certainly challenge. With Bale and van der Vaart feeding Benzema they will be very dangerous.

Borussia Mönchengladbach have brought in Mike Hanke (Hannover 96)

Always worth saying this, but he is the subject of one of my favourite football facts - he's allergic to grass.

So he has hayfever :winkold:

3 new signings for Besiktas:

Manual Fernandes (loan) from Valencia.

Simao from Atletico Madrid

Hugo Almeida from Werder Bremen.

The last one is suprising as he's gone for €2 Million. I mean, a 26 year old AM also a very very good player and he goes for €2 Million! He must be on a fair weekly wage.

The last one is suprising as he's gone for €2 Million. I mean, a 26 year old AM also a very very good player and he goes for €2 Million! He must be on a fair weekly wage.

He was out of contract in the summer.

Dzeko is a good buy, will do well in this league.

Would've been better suited to Spurs though, with the way they play, I reckon you lot will buy a right footed winger at some point to balance with Adamn Johnson.

Which would basically give you two different teams to play. One with posession football and more going on in and around the box with Tevez up front, or a counter-attacking game with wingers with Dzeko up front.

Bastards.

Jo is a quality reserve. Looks absolutely unfit but manages to score the occasional goal, and can play on the left and not slow the passing down. I don't know what it is about Brazilians, but it seems even the worst have a better sense of quick passing than most English players. :?