Jez

Pienaar allegedly a done deal for Spurs, not clear if he'll move now or in January apparently.

I wonder if that affects Spurs interest in Young? Must do surely, unless they are expecting Bale to leave.

Should signal the end for Kranjcar anyway, he'll be a decent buy for someone.

Kranjcar is an interest for the Mackems and Everton I've heard funnily enough, and with his contract done in the summer apparently he's definitely off.

Not really a loss for Spurs, he's a highlights player.

I sort of thought that myself, but my Spurs supporting mate thinks otherwise.

Not a loss for Spurs, but if he can find some form and consistency it could certainly be a boon for someone.

He was excellent for us last season, but Bale and VDV have meant he hardly plays. Most Spurs fans were shocked by how good he was and he is far too good not to be playing every week. He's just unlucky in that our three best attacking players all play in his best position. I don't think he'll stay in the Prem though. He should go to one of the CL Italian, German, French or Spanish sides.

Yakubu to join Leicester on loan until the end of the season, if he gets any kind of form and fitness he could annihilate that league.

:shock:

Absolutely.

This is why I really wanted Sven at Villa, not for Yakubu but because he manages to convince players to come to his clubs who really are too good.

problem with that is those players are effectively then his players who i know its city and they've had a shake up but they leave

off the top of my head sven signed petrov, garrido, bianchi, elano and they've all gone, one of his big signings at notts county was kasper schmeichal and he left soon after too

sven would have been good until he decided to up sticks and half the team didnt want to be here anymore, who's that sound like :P

Yakubu to join Leicester on loan until the end of the season, if he gets any kind of form and fitness he could annihilate that league...
...again.

sven would have been good until he decided to up sticks and half the team didnt want to be here anymore, who's that sound like

I'd rather that the current situation where nobody wants to play for us in the first place :D

Kranjcar is an interest for the Mackems and Everton I've heard funnily enough, and with his contract done in the summer apparently he's definitely off. ....

His contract does not end in the summer: it runs until summer 2013.

He lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!