Jez

... Yeah!!! what a sad act!!!

You want to criticise me for merely pointing out that Kranjcar's contract does not expire in the summer?

What's sad is that you'd apparently prefer footballing discussions to take place on the basis of "ignorance is bliss".

Any reasonable poster, one actually interested in proper discussion, would not object to having accurate information supplied. But then I guess, as the ongoing "hate thread" re. Redknapp/Spurs has made abundantly clear, there are some VTers who are mainly interested in venting abuse and see football as a convenient vehicle for so doing.

You want to criticise me for merely pointing out that Kranjcar's contract does not expire in the summer?

What's sad is that you'd apparently prefer footballing discussions to take place on the basis of "ignorance is bliss".

Any reasonable poster, one actually interested in proper discussion, would not object to having accurate information supplied. But then I guess, as the ongoing "hate thread" re. Redknapp/Spurs has made abundantly clear, there are some VTers who are mainly interested in venting abuse and see football as a convenient vehicle for so doing.

Sarcasm detector not turned on then.

Sarcasm detector not turned on then.

Glaston, I'm pretty sure the embarrassed smiley at the bottom of his post, which you neglected to quote showed he was taking the piss out of himself for spending all his life on football forums.

Any reasonable poster, one actually interested in proper discussion, would not object to having accurate information supplied.

You're lecturing someone about providing accurate information.

Really?

Many were wondering if Sven had what it takes to get Leicester out of their 17th placed slump when he took over. It appears as though he very much does. They've been one of the form teams since he went there. This should cement that now.

yeah thats him but he is a talent and Spain is best place for player his size.

Inspirational story as well as he just recovered from a car crash which sadly killed some of his friends and even moer sadly he was driving

Many were wondering if Sven had what it takes to get Leicester out of their 17th placed slump when he took over. It appears as though he very much does. They've been one of the form teams since he went there. This should cement that now.

He is doing a very good job there and as managed to attract some very good players for that level.

Could be a decent bet for promotion.