Jez

They need a LB and I assume a few more English players, but still would be a huge surprise.

Funny to watch Spurs get picked over though.

They can have Bennett for £5m, if they want an English left back and don't care if they're any good or not.

Or Richardson for £1m

Still better value than Rose. 

Bournemouth signed Lee Tomlin from Boro.

Quite like him, bit of an old school player, plays just off the main striker and excellent ball controller and chips in with goals. Quite stocky but he dosen't have a lot of pace so could struggle a bit in the prem.

Actually saw him at Tamworth station two months back.

No idea what he was doing there but he was waiting for a train north so either guessed he'd applied for a job at one of the Sheffield clubs or he was just going to the FA football centre in Burton.

Bakary Sako has signed for Crystal Palace on a three-year deal. He was a player that we were linked to earlier in the transfer window.

Have to be honest, Crystal Palace are starting to look a really decent squad, especially their attack.

Sako looks to be a bit better version of N'zgobia. I was glad we didn't sign him. Would rather have Gil, Grealish, and Ayew getting minutes.

He probably isn't even better than nzog. Apparently was inconsistent in championship

Leroy Fer fails his Sunderland medical. Never nice to see for the player's sake, although it means them missing out on a good player so it's not all bad for us.

M'Vila was insanely rated a couple of years back, played a few games for France and was being linked to Arsenal.

Moved to Russia and little heard of him since.

Reminds me of Ricky Alvarez, did Sunderland actually sign him full time as they were trying to get out of that deal last I read.

Jay Sherman's Sunderland were a lot better than Gus Poyet's, so I don't think this Sunderland side are as hopeless even if they signed no-one. Which they obviously have done. Similar to our switch from Lambert to Sherwood.

Sunderlands CBs will be brown, Coates, kaboul and oshea, they've also got a tiny squad and I can't remember any real youth prospects being mentioned from there

They're in big trouble again IMO also heard something interesting on TS (apologies I've already posted this elsewhere) they've survived for the last 3 years on the trot now because of a new manager bounce during the season, seeing as they pretty much begged DA to stay I can only imagine they've given him a decent deal, can you see him getting sacked half way through if they are doing shit again?

According to Sky Yann M'Vila is in for talks with Sunderland.

No idea who he is, but in my opinion Sunderland are ****. They haven't made anything like the wholesale changes they needed to make.

Plenty of talk about Sunderland being a "rotten" club, so I'm tempted to agree with you.

I think Advocaat is actually good enough to keep them from being relegated, but a lot needs to change there before they make any sort of progress.