Jez

Still not convinced by United. Too many midfielders, shit defenders and only 2 strikers. Keeper on the way out. Very disjointed squad. LVG will struggle to find his best team and will struggle in the mean time as won't have his keeper to bail him out.

£9m for Conor Wickham? What has he ever done to show that he's a premier league player? It's baffling how a club could think that's a good way to spend money. You can only judge a player on what you see and I see nothing in him.

Umm kept them up?

£9m for a striker that scored 6 goals last season, I think it was 5 goals in the last 6 games too wasn't it?

Madness

And they moan when clubs buy foreigners, what was that old football trivia about dean Richards being the most expensive uncapped England player at £8m, blown out the window this summer, every Englishman and his dog is worth more somehow

Still not convinced by United. Too many midfielders, shit defenders and only 2 strikers. Keeper on the way out. Very disjointed squad. LVG will struggle to find his best team and will struggle in the mean time as won't have his keeper to bail him out.

Major problem with LVG is that hes an idiot who has major fancy play syndrome and will be constantly be playing players out of position. Quite a few of united fans i speak to are getting quite worried hes just over complicating things massively again. Hes supposed to be doing it in pre-season just like last season. Apparently hes been play Depay in midfield 3 when he tore it up LW/RW before they signed him

Edited by gharperr

Reported 10 - 15 million as well what a joke

Sunderland would really be in the shit this season if they had no money coming in looks like Crystal Palace are going to do them a favour

He is already on 60k by all accounts.

Talent is in there but he needs to **** grow up. The fact he couldn't get in the U21s says it all.

John Stones could go for upwards of £30m.

If he wasn't English he'd be going for no more than £15m - absolutely ridiculous. Don't blame Everton for squeezing money out of Chelsea though.

Aranguiz is quality, Chelsea were linked a couple of weeks back.

As amusing as it is to nick Veretout off them, I'd be just as excited to be signing this guy so not a bad back up signing at all.

Aranguiz

"I do not want to go to Leicester, I have told the president I will not go, I want to go to Leverkusen, they are a better team"

Apparently said this in a radio stations interview not long ago

Edited by Jimzk5

Chile midfielder Charles Aranguiz has confirmed he does not want to join Leicester City.

City have been locked in complex talks with the Chile midfielder and are believed to have agreed a fee of around £10.5 million with his Brazilan club, Internacional.

Leicester are offering more than Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen but Aranguiz has said, in an interview with Globo, that he wants to join the German club.

"President told me there's a bid from Leicester and it's good for the club," said Aranguiz. "But for me, Leverkusen is important."

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-transfer-news-Charles-Aranguiz/story-27526892-detail/story.html