Jez

I think Suarez will actually make the move to Arsenal. But I remember when Suarez was at Ajax and Arsenal were alledgedly interested in him, they could have saved about £20 million if they went for him then.

Napoli and Benitez doing awseome trasnfers so far.. creating quite a scary team.

Dries Mertens - absolute quality Belgian

Higuain - top striker

Reina - good keeper

Callejon - another great signing from Real, quick and can cause chaos

Albiol - solid CB

Adding to the already solid squad with solid defence plus likes of Inler and Hamsik in midfield, could potentially be one of teams to watch in season ahead.

Money well spent after selling Cavani, you'd thought after he left there would be a hole on their side, but they actually look to improved the whole squad across the board. 

Edited by Alakagom

Liverpool fans are in disbelief that Suarez could move to Arsenal.

Liverpool fans are still struggling to accept they aren't the biggest club in the country any more.   It's been like that for more than twenty years but they still can't accept it.  

Now they are an upper mid table side they might have to get used to losing their best players if they cannot offer them Champions League football.  They are falling victim to a situation they helped to create and the irony is delicious. 

• Like 3

Liverpool fans are still struggling to accept they aren't the biggest club in the country any more.   It's been like that for more than twenty years but they still can't accept it.  

Now they are an upper mid table side they might have to get used to losing their best players if they cannot offer them Champions League football.  They are falling victim to a situation they helped to create and the irony is delicious. 

I agree

Suarez is too good a player to not be playing any kind of European football whatsoever

This is what happens when your a midtable side

Your good players leave because they want to win things and European Football

look at who has left us over the years they need to wake up and smell the coffee

I have no idea whether Hooper is bad or good. 

All you can say is that he was prolific in Scotland's one horse race last season which is like being prolific in League 1. Not many step up from there and improve. 

Gary Hooper to Norwich for £5m.. hmm is he really as bad as people make out? Quite alot of people claimed QPR was his level when 'arry was interested

Norwich adn QPR are similar levels though

But then so are Arsenal fans.

waiting for the day a top Liverpool player joins UNited, then I will never stop laughing

Gary Hooper to Norwich for £5m.. hmm is he really as bad as people make out? Quite alot of people claimed QPR was his level when 'arry was interested

Norwich adn QPR are similar levels though

You mean in general or at this point in time, because I think both showed last season on the pitch that they really are not similar levels, not to mention now being in different leagues.

Joining a mid-to-lower table Premier League club is not the same as joining a championship club. I'd also expect Norwich to be more 'mid' than 'lower' this season but that's beside the point.

I wouldnt really be surprised if they swapping positions at end of this season. Norwich for me along with WBA are in big trouble. not one of Norwich signings indicate them improving. we have seen players from Holland fail many a time in England and Olsson is an average defender, not far off Bennett standard

I think Norwich will be more settled and more comfortable in Hughton's second season tbh. I predict they'll be in the 8-12 range. West Brom OTOH will be worse without Lukaku. Norwich have no such troubles on the horizon. The only speculation over them is how much their signings will improve them. Nothing but positivity coming from that club at the mo' and fair play to Hughton.