The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Excellent start to the season.  Bayern have players to come back from injury and will still be strong favourites, but that'll give BVB some real belief.  And it also proves that those bastards aren't unbeatable, of course.

Aubameyang looks like he'll fit in nicely, too.

because he had one of best teams ever, except messi its the fulcrum of World cup and euro winning teams

his transfers at Barcelona were awful, his tactics were found out when he experimented, his arrogance of putting midfielders into defence was found out

as for the person its no coincidence that Barca/Real games are less petty since he left not that Mourinho was much better

He's admitted his secret bank account on the basis of a government amnesty but that was taken back and now he's been left with his trousers round his ankles.

Surely you can't take back an amnesty on a whim. "Oh now you've told us everything, we've decided we were only messing". Sounds like the stasi are alive and well.

He's admitted his secret bank account on the basis of a government amnesty but that was taken back and now he's been left with his trousers round his ankles.

Surely you can't take back an amnesty on a whim. "Oh now you've told us everything, we've decided we were only messing". Sounds like the stasi are alive and well.

To be expected when a society decides that the ends justify the means...

I lol'd at this as well but I'm just taking my info from BBC News. Apparently 'politics changed' and the amnesty was taken back.

I lol'd at this as well but I'm just taking my info from BBC News. Apparently 'politics changed' and the amnesty was taken back.

I appreciate we're going temporarily off topic here but ... 'Politics changed' is a perfect example of why giving up data/privacy/rights can come back to bite you in the ass later on.  Another dangerous example is that at the moment Russia is in the process of re-criminalising homosexuality (if it hasn't happened already) after years of people being openly and legally gay.  The state now basically knows who is and who isn't gay.  They'll be getting a knock on the door soon I expect.  Regimes change and their M.O. changes with it.  People would be well advised to remember that when agreeing to relinquish certain things.

• 2 weeks later...

There are 2 perfect records left in the 2.Bundesliga and they play each other this evening. Greuther Fürth v Kaiserslautern. Away win please.

Â