The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Oh nuck fuggets. On a glorious night for Villa, 'lautern fared less well taking a 4-2 hiding and bringing them right back into the clutches of Cologne and now bloody FSV Frankfurt too - FSV are the form team of the three. It's gonna be a tight one.

with 3 games left and battling relegation, Werder Bremen have suspended 2 of their best players Arnautovic and Elia for being caught speeding.

Puts a certain Premier League club to shame 

It certainly does. And their next game is a 6 pointer against one of those sides !! And the one after is against a side fighting for their life for CL football. Brave or stupid but certainly noble.

Oh nuck fuggets. On a glorious night for Villa, 'lautern fared less well taking a 4-2 hiding and bringing them right back into the clutches of Cologne and now bloody FSV Frankfurt too - FSV are the form team of the three. It's gonna be a tight one.

Don't feck it up, for Christ's sake. 1) I don't want to see the goatshaggers back up and 2) we could do with the easy 6 points next season. troll.png

Goatze is a doubt for the finale. I don't know if I'd wanna play against my next team in the final of the champions league. What if he scores or assists a goal? Both fans would hate him. 

Goatze is a doubt for the finale. I don't know if I'd wanna play against my next team in the final of the champions league. What if he scores or assists a goal? Both fans would hate him. 

I hope it goes to pens and he scores the winning penalty...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

SV8qHwx.jpg

”The pursuit of money shows how much heart you really have. Piss off, Gotze!”

idiotic reaction for me. Dortmund fans do a lot of things right but that is just a bit bitter and childish. Not like he is leaving for some rich oligarch upstarts

Not sure about that. He's 20 and left at the first opportunity to Dortmund's immediate rivals. Sure, it's Bayern, and he'll play with great players and under Guardiola, who wouldn't want to be part of that? But I can understand their frustration at a player they developed **** off to their rivals.

I'll be interested to see how he fits in. I think Kroos is a better player, albeit a different one altogether. Still, Martinez/Bastian/Kroos will probably be the three a la Xavi/Busquets/Iniesta, with Gotze playing in a front three alongside a choice of Robben/Muller/Ribery and a new striker.

Not bad is it?

Great weekend for 'lautern. We hammered Frankfurt & Bochum battered Cologne (Bochum are flying). We should be safe now because the other 2 have crap games next weekend and we play the league's whipping boys, Jahn Regensburg.

Bayern season ticket for next season set for 104 euros :o  :o  :o  :o . Some excellent quotes from Hoeness as well about fan pricing

It costs me more than that to come and see Villa for 1 game.

Another season lost to inconsistency for Union Berlin.

A 3-0 loss to 1860 means we're comfortably mid-table without any signs of improvement for next season.

Last seasons promising youngster Quiring has not stepped up another level this season. 

Last night I watched the Euro Roundup on Eurosport and they talked about how Bayern - Dortmund could become the new El Classico in European football. The argument was that Dortmund need to be on top of their game for another 4-5 years before this game can carry the same importance. Who's to say another team won't dominate German football for a window of 2-3 years a la Dortmund, Schalke, Werder Bremen and Stuttgart. They've all had their day. 

Bundesliga.de had this game labelled as the Der Klassiker.

Dortmund need to show consistency. Since winning the league in 2002 they've come 3rd, 6th, 7th, 7th, 9th, 13th, 6th & 5th before becoming challengers again. That's not even nearly a dynasty. For it to become a German classico they need to be top 2 or 3 every season for a decade.

Â