The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

on the Sahin thing it hasnt worked out for him since leaving and so far Kagawa has been a bit of disappointment mainly due to injuries but other Dortmund players like Gotze, HUmmels, Subotic might sit back and think leaving might not be great career move

Indeed. I don't think that Mario will be going anywhere for a while; he signed a new contract recently and is enjoying his time at Dortmund. Very good friends with Marco Reus, too.

Hummels I think will go sooner or later. At some point, an offer will be made that Dortmund won't be able to refuse, and previous comments from Hummels have suggested that he'd be interested in a move providing it's to a major club.

The likes of Chelsea/Man.City don't really get a look in when it comes to the calibre of club as Bayern, imo. I know money talks and blah blah but I think Pep would genuinely rather take a job on the basis of real sound foundations and stability, brilliant history and tradition.

has to win champions league to eb a success there, personally think he might get found out

Agree. He might get found out.

What he proved at Barcelona was that he could coach the greatest club side ever assembled to unprecedented success. He did fantastically well there, and deserves all the credit he gets, but he hasn't shown that he is able to manage a team to perform above their ability.

Yeah I'll give you that, even the great Barcelona overachieved with him at the helm.

But he'd been there for some time, most of the players had been there for some time. They'd all had this fantastic footballing philosophy drummed into them from the moment they joined the club, and he seemed to understand this more than anyone and was able to exploit it accordingly.

Bayern will be a different kettle of fish all together, he has it all to prove for me.

I think last year when pressure was shown by Real he couldnt really handle it, even threw a wobbler in the press conference about Mourinho.

bayern are a very good team but they still dont have the talent of a Messi, Xavi and Iniesta

Â