The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Only 2-2 for RB Leipzig at home to Hertha and that's them out of the title race. Not that they were ever catching Bayern but still.

And still only 3 home wins in the 24 or is it 25 games played after the restart in the Bundesliga.

20 minutes ago, Genie said:

Jaydon Sancho Hattrick today, only a matter of time before he moves to one of the PL big boys. 

I agree but also don't see where he fits, think he won't go back to City, Liverpool don't need him Chelsea also as they have a bunch of wide players. Arsenal and Spurs cant afford him. Leaves United but the golden boy Rashford plays same position. 

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I agree but also don't see where he fits, think he won't go back to City, Liverpool don't need him Chelsea also as they have a bunch of wide players. Arsenal and Spurs cant afford him. Leaves United but the golden boy Rashford plays same position. 

If the Newcastle transfer goes through could be a statement signing by them.

10 minutes im and Schalke should be 3 down already, for a team that doesn't score enough they are ridiculously open at the back

Jonjoe Kenny speaking German with a scouse accent the highlight for Schalke so far

Home loss for Bremen against Wolfsburg, they are in a spot of bother. Milot Rashica didn't play. 

Ludde Augustinsson started his first game since the injury (I think) Been wanting us to sign him for years but doubt we'd pay that kind of money for a LB this year again sadly.

Ujah for Union looks a handful, great pace and a good brain maybe lacks little technique. On the Trezeguet meter he ia a better wide option. 

Matondo looking decent as well but mayve needs put on some muscle, bits sad these British talents have to go Germany to get game time but great experience

I've been following Werder since the restart as they were quite similar to us.

Kevin Vogt is stealing a living, single handedly costing them matches.

Rashica has been off the pace for his reputation albeit didn't play today.

Their whole frontline makes our relegation season frontline seem dangerous.

One of the few players who has looked decent is Davy Klaassen who couldn't cut it for Everton.

Â