The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

After his cameo in the premier league, I refuse to believe Di Santo is any good.

Am I being harsh?

Yeah, very. He's playing really well. 7 goals so far isn't anything to sniff it, especially as he's had trouble with an injury. Good target man.

I still expect Dortmund to climb free eventually. Even as bad as they've been, they're within 3pts of, and have a better goal difference than, 6th from bottom Paderborn. It's tighter than a clenching nun down there.

Wolfsburg are becoming an interesting side. A clear second in the Bundesliga. Just hammered Bayern Munich 4-1. Backed by Volkswagen's money and about to spend a not-insignificant €33m on Schürrle. I wonder are they the next emerging force 'perennial runner-up to Bayern' in German football.

Yeah it's true they won the league in 08/09, I'd forgotten that and yes of course they've always been a VW club. But looking at where they usually finish, that 08/09 is an isolated good finish. It's actually the only time in the last 10 seasons that they finished in the CL places at all. So I suppose I'm wondering if they're about to become consistently good and justify their riches, rather than be the under-achieving also-ran that they've been, 2009 notwithstanding. Only time will tell.

FWIW since 04/05 they've finished 9-15-15-5-1-8-15-8-11-5

Dortmund have been riddled with injuries all over the squad. Sad really hope they pull clear and fully expect them to. Need Aubameyang back from ACON. I havent been following it but I assume Gabon are out lol?

Highlights from this wkends games on soon, Gonna be good to see the Bayern dickin as I didnt see it live

Purely out of morbid curiosity, I do often like to see stuff like that happen. For that reason I'd like Dortmund relegated. Not out of any dislike of the club, because I don't dislike them at all.

• Like 1

i wouldnt want them to get relegated but they'd make an excellent game on FM2016 if they did

always looking for a big team to drop for that reason!

So Villa on FM2016 confirmed?

Good games on tonight. A lot of team desperate for points in the bottom half. Augsburg vs Dortmund looks a good one. Who would've thought Dortmund would be the ones propping up the table, with Augsburg chasing European football before the season?

Werder are at Hoffenheim. Not expecting much there but who knows.

Â