Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Haha that sore Aussie commentator... are England not allowed to celebrate...

I know what a nob. He was ripping into Bord all day as well.

I noticed as well, all day he kept on about Broad having a bad attitude... **** off you crim!

I thought colly bottled the decision not to bat first. Thought he saw what the aussies did against the pakistanis and didn't back his team to put runs on the board.

I'm happy to eat my words.

Who cares? He did what he thought would get us the win, and it worked.

Atherton and Co were asking where Andrew Strauss is going to fit in when he returns?

No where! Good test player and ODI player at a push, wouldnt let him near the 20/20 side, too slow. To be honest, i'd probably stick with Kieswetter and Lumb at the top for both shorter forms of the game. They said Lumb could be dropped to make way for Strauss, don't think the selectors should do that, he and Kieswetter are a large part of the reason behind our success, they get us off to a flyer, and it takes the pressure off those coming in after.

Eoin Morgan has been brilliant aswell. Well done boys! :)

And they'll be celebrating in the streets of Johannesburg tonight.......

Too much to ask that you just be happy we have won something?

Where did I say I was unhappy?

EDIT: But you must fin it rather strange that of the 148 runs scored by England only 12 runs were scored and five balls faced by an Englishman

And they'll be celebrating in the streets of Johannesburg tonight.......

Too much to ask that you just be happy we have won something?

Where did I say I was unhappy?

EDIT: But you must fin it rather strange that of the 148 runs scored by England only 12 runs were scored and five balls faced by an Englishman

I'll get over it.

Would love to be in The Ship Inn, St Lowrance Gap tonight! Still not the biggest fan of T20, but very happy that we are World Champions, and beat the Aussies in the process.

Ha, I saw Lancs absolutely wiped the floor with you Steve!

Bears beat Kent comfortably by 6 wickets too.

Just looking at the scorecards, and a team called "Unicorns" beat Glamorgan. Who the hell are the Unicorns? :?

wiki"]

Unicorns is a cricket team in England that was formed in 2010 to play in the Clydesdale Bank 40 limited overs competition. Members of the squad are all players without full-time contracts with one of the regular first-class counties.

Just looking at the scorecards, and a team called "Unicorns" beat Glamorgan. Who the hell are the Unicorns? :?

A team set up to play in the Clydesdale bank 40 overs competition apparently. They have a lot of players who currently don't have full time county contracts. Keith Parsons and Chris Murtagh play for them so I see.

Â