Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Am getting a tad worried about the Bears position too. Looking at the fixture list, they dont have another CC game until June 28th (Durham away) and then July 5th(Yorkshire away). Does anyone know if Bell and Trott are likely to be on International duty then or will they be available to Warks ?

Wonder if they will consider trying to get in another batsman; COLPAC player or summat. I dont want 'em winning Pro 40 and be relegated !

• 3 weeks later...

Well that was an effing waste of time. Just got back from Warks T20 - beaten by Leicestershire; a truly dismal performance. If we carry this form back into the proper game we will be back playing Worcs next season !

Only bright spot was on the way out wheree there were some strumpety looking women advertising a "Gentlemens Club" Medusa I think.

4th one day international starting shortly...

I hope we don't switch off now we've won the series, this is a great chance to white wash them and show that we now have a real mental strength.

Great interview with Andy Flower a few minutes ago as well.

how do you email sky sports cricket? cannot find the email address

Watson skied a ball and it plugged in the outfield and didn't go for 4.

I want to email them and see if they can dig out when darren gough chased a ball to the lords pavilion, it was going for 4 runs but it hit a champagne cork and stopped just short of the boundary. I think in the end the batting side only got 2 runs. Think it was Aussies but could have been Pakistan.

Â