Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

It's all done in software, yes. You just have to move the phone slightly as it is taking the photo, and it only really works in situations like the one above where there is a strong distinction between foreground and background. 

My Z2 tablet has been dispatched.

What are you using it for? A laptop replacement?

ipad stand

• 2 weeks later...

Since putting CM on my GS3 a few weeks ago I'm going out of my mind with mobile broadcast notifications, there coming through literally every 10/15mins. I've switched them off in settings with no joy, can anyone advice how to stop them?

Since putting CM on my GS3 a few weeks ago I'm going out of my mind with mobile broadcast notifications, there coming through literally every 10/15mins. I've switched them off in settings with no joy, can anyone advice how to stop them?

You can't.

EDIT:  Well, you probably can, but not easily.

Edited by Eames

Any Samsung Galaxy S4 users, have trouble with the VT app? <br />

<br />

Everytime I press enter, I get the above coding. Limpid doesn't know what the fix is

Any Samsung Galaxy S4 users, have trouble with the VT app? <br />

<br />

Everytime I press enter, I get the above coding. Limpid doesn't know what the fix is

Please post in the thread in "Site Issues" if this affects you.

Any news on the Nexus 6? My N5's battery/charger is playing up, just like my S3 did. :(

Just ordered the all in one sim from Three, hopefully the service won't be as bad as some people say..

Â