• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

Penalty discussed at some length on TalkSport this evening, including some pro referee interviews.

Conclusion? Penalty all the way.

It was on Townsend and Parry this morning too.

Porkie was adamant it was a stone wall penalty, whilst Townsend annoyingly reckoned it wasn't.

Penalty discussed at some length on TalkSport this evening, including some pro referee interviews.

Conclusion? Penalty all the way.

It was on Townsend and Parry this morning too.

Porkie was adamant it was a stone wall penalty, whilst Townsend annoyingly reckoned it wasn't.

No.....your kidding? The two talksport hosts disagreeing with each other in order to attract callers. Your kidding?

Anyone have the clip of Mcleish calling the ref a rocket polisher at the end? I saw it on MOTD2 but can't find it?

Don't think he called him a rocket polisher.

Very clearly shook his hand and told him to fook off though.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from a manager and clearly seen by millions of people around the world.

I was listening that and Goughs arguments were ridiculous, basically saying it wasn't a penalty but then said the rules state it was, contradicted himself, he should stick to cricket!

Given up listening to that garbage now! They just argue amongst themselves to get people to ring in and back them. Of course that costs a national rate 10 -15 pence a minute.

I have as well on the whole but flick through channels when driving around- I understand their job is to provoke reaction amongst fans to open debate but some of their bullshit diatribes are too f**king ridiculous to comprehend.

Yesterday, I think it was Danter or Durham (both cocks of the highest order) when talking about the England WC squad said 'Milner - totally over rated and not worth mentioning' - hmmm - who picked up young PFA player of the year??? How many awards have their 'pundits' won??

Talksport is shameful radio that exploits all the jocks (who seem to be the only ones able to get on the phone!!) and plastic fans!

To be fair Durham is a huge fan of Milner! He is right about the young player of the year award, it needs to be U21. Milner has been ace this season no question but the competition is flawed.

I was listening that and Goughs arguments were ridiculous, basically saying it wasn't a penalty but then said the rules state it was, contradicted himself, he should stick to cricket!

Given up listening to that garbage now! They just argue amongst themselves to get people to ring in and back them. Of course that costs a national rate 10 -15 pence a minute.

I have as well on the whole but flick through channels when driving around- I understand their job is to provoke reaction amongst fans to open debate but some of their bullshit diatribes are too f**king ridiculous to comprehend.

Yesterday, I think it was Danter or Durham (both cocks of the highest order) when talking about the England WC squad said 'Milner - totally over rated and not worth mentioning' - hmmm - who picked up young PFA player of the year??? How many awards have their 'pundits' won??

Talksport is shameful radio that exploits all the jocks (who seem to be the only ones able to get on the phone!!) and plastic fans!

To be fair Durham is a huge fan of Milner! He is right about the young player of the year award, it needs to be U21. Milner has been ace this season no question but the competition is flawed.

And Danter is a nose, so I can guess who it was!

Had to miss this game and give up my season ticket as I was running the London Marathon (4hrs 57 mins if anyone cares)...hadnt heard the result atall (the way I wanted it) until I got back onto a coach to get changed - then checked my phone only to see the words "villa won 1-0!" on a text message! I shouted "YES!! Get in!" and despite my legs hurting so much this lifted me so much, after all the blues fans chirping on about us losing 7-1 etc - this felt so sweet!

I imagine everyone went **** nuts, my brother (who took my ticket) said how amazing the atmposhere was especially when we scored - and I bet all those in the North Lower loved every minute of milking it infront of the inbred SHA fans!

Legs still hurting. Face still grinning. Get in!!!

Former Republic of Ireland international Carr admits he lost his head during the game, but he has no regrets over his behaviour.

"What was I doing by the spot?' said Carr. 'There was something on my shoe I had to get off! No, I was that frustrated," admitted Carr.

"Do I regret it? No. Not at all. That's life. You make decisions.

"It's hard not to react like we did. I'm absolutely gutted. It felt like we were robbed.

"I got booked for not moving away from the area but my head had gone, to be honest."

Carr added: "Roger Johnson got the ball. I explained to the ref that you have to see it, you have to be 100 per cent sure if you are going to give a penalty.

"I know sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. But from his distance he could not see whether Roger had got contact with the ball."

oh yeah something oin your shoe you bald twerp. CHEAT

"I know sometimes you get them, sometimes you don't. But from his distance he could not see whether Roger had got contact with the ball."

And from "his distance" it looked like a stone wall penalty...as the ref didnt have the benefit of super slow motion replays.

Sour prick. It was a pen.

Guest AV-Maloney-FC

im 16 and this was my first villa v SHA derby and i loved it! even though villa did not play the best, it made the win even better and was still the best atmosphere i have seen at villa park for a while! so glad we won and mcgliesh, carr and johnson just show what scum they are.