PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times has Warnock, handled, tripped, in the area and given away penalties this season.

Have to say i'm really dissapointed at our performance, we are sitting back giving away possesion, being pinned back, another team and we would be 3 or 4 down, Man City have all the possesion would hate to see the stats on that.

Has Ashley Young touched the ball, i counted 11.46 into the game before he even made contact with the ball.

I can't even imagine what MON can do here, Man City will really fancy this now.

We lose the race for 4th.

Defenders panicked like little school girls.

Why awas Adebayor unmarked?????? Shit.

In fact weve been asking for trouble since we scored, why sit back SO much, asking for it!!!!!!!

We're troubling them going forward, WHY DONT WE DO MORE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petrov is shocking.

Silly really.

Warnock has a habbit of just throwing himself in a ttimes like that and as a result he's going to give away quite a few penalties.

Shame really, they looked clueless up front. They just resorted to smashing it as hard as they could towards goal and claiming for a penalty, then just trying to get something from the corner.

Can't see us getting anything now, they'l just kill us on the counter. 4-1 City.

This could have quite easily been 4-2 to Villa @ HT

Downing & Milner have been inches wide, Carew's hit the bar with a close range rocket. It's not over yet!!!

At first sight I thought Johnson was a mile off for the second. And Dunne doesn't need to go to him either it left Adebayor free....

On the first Warnock has to make the challenge, he will get blamed for it but I support his need to make the tackle.

Off to get ready for work at HT before watching us score three in the second half as their defence and keeper look dodgier than a Redknapp transfer deal.

Warnock was foolish - but what was Collins doing leaving Adebayor unmarked 6 yards out by charging at Johnson? That's really poor.

All that aside, it was always going to be a hard ask winning at Citeh, given that they have been a bogus side for us in recent years. But we are still in this.

Carew has been all over Toure and Fulop is looking shaky, we've had chances and we'll have more in the second half. Just a few lapses have cost us, still great defensive display for 40 minutes.

let's not maim warnock - it was a mistake, but everyone makes them.

unfortunate, but not over yet.

keep believing people. keep believing.

WARNOCKS A C***

What sort of bullshit was that from experienced player????????

Get a grip FFS Mistakes happen! Who needs enemies

Guest Ricardomeister

2-1 is a fair reflection of the game so far imo. You never know what may happen in the second half although I think it is more likely that Citeh will add to their lead as they have that extra bit of quality and composure when it matters and I think we will tire again.

I can't believe some people are even trying to defend Warnock..funny that as he can't defend whatsoever. When he is shit, he is absolutely dire.

I'd respectfully disagree that 'he can't defend whatsoever' - for most of the season, he's been excellent for us and has had some magnificent games for us. He's not been on form of late and he's made mistakes today.

let's not maim warnock - it was a mistake, but everyone makes them.

unfortunate, but not over yet.

keep believing people. keep believing.

WARNOCKS A C***

What sort of bullshit was that from experienced player????????

it was a mistake - hes not a fcking robot.

team game an all that

That was a pathetic challenge, there was no way he was going to win the ball. Stupid beyond belief.